1 minute ago, Nqli said:

Thanks Purple Haze! I have no room for eggs ever, so it hurts when I have to throw them back :'(

That said, here's an egg I found in the AP, someone please take it before I have to throw it! ;;

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a80e63512c82dbbd3cc09f07949ea582

It's a pretty 3g ribbon x gold

Thank you! This is one of the lineages I'm concentrating on this year so this will be named and used :D

If anyone comes across this little Z in the AP I would love to have it back!

On 12/24/2017 at 12:48 AM, purplehaze said:

If anyone comes across this little Z in the AP I would love to have it back!

Sorry, someone apparently without a forum account was faster :(

Looks like I auto'ed a z'Aegis from z'parents: https://dragcave.net/progeny/zleYK

If you'd like it, you know where to find it.

Also one from namelike-coded parents: https://dragcave.net/progeny/Uhigi

Edited by Ruby Eyes

*gone*

Edited by a_god_s
*gone* enjoy :)

31 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

2g Solstice from sunrise both Z Parents

on 2 way so it doesn't poof

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I would love to have it, but am egg locked until something hatches or until the egg I bred for someone gets picked up.

Thanks @Wiz:D  I woke up to an empty spot on my scroll, so I made an offer on @dragonpuck's egg.

And thank you dragonpuck for the lovely z'egg!

Edited by purplehaze

Just FYI - I grabbed two Z CB new Christmasses if anyone needs to swap a non-z pm me(they're on CD right now. One of them should go to a GERMAN speaker because the code pretty much reads *Zauber* which is pretty perfect for the holiday :D

Merry Christmas Dragonchic, Ruby Eyes and EVERYONE \o/

Edited by herk

3 hours ago, herk said:

Just FYI - I grabbed two Z CB new Christmasses if anyone needs to swap a non-z pm me(they're on CD right now. One of them should go to a GERMAN speaker because the code pretty much reads *Zauber* which is pretty perfect for the holiday :D

PM'd ya!  

Gift for someone in the group.

3rd gen Z snow angel stairstep with special father and grandfather.  I have it on a two way so it doesn't get sniped.  Just offer a dummy so I can see it goes to a project member. :)

I'll be heading to bed soonish and I'll check soon as I get up unless someone here is awake now.

It's all yours Purplehaze. :)

Edited by Dracaena

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Gift for someone in the group.

3rd gen Z snow angel stairstep with special father and grandfather.  I have it on a two way so it doesn't get sniped.  Just offer a dummy so I can see it goes to a project member. :)

I'll be heading to bed soonish and I'll check soon as I get up unless someone here is awake now.

Offered. :)

@Dracaena And thank you so very much!

Edited by purplehaze