6 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Have a CB 'Z' Autumn - will gladly trade for a NON-Z CB Autumn :D Make an offer on my egg! - Still available...

Still hunting. Just saw one but was not fast enough.

edit: found one!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I Bred a "pure" Z and have been raising it absentmindedly on my scroll. I was going through my "pure" Z Group today and I realized I already have an Adult from the exact same sire. So, I don't need this egg, since it would cause Inbreeding eventually. I can't believe I just wasted a slot on my scroll for 3 days. :rolleyes:

Edited by PREDATOR

Did that with my 00spy lineage once, worst of it was I didn't notice until it was an adult so I ended up releasing it. Such a waste.

I breed my Z dragons directly from my spreadsheet and it has a column right beside the mate to indicate if they have a Z child. I have still made mistakes. :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, Bootsmann said:

Found a Z-coded CB Dark Lumia that I would give away. Just offer anything, I might drop it. Just want to make sure it goes to a z-home. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

offered-- thanks

Edited by dragonpuck

Hypothetically if past CB Xmas Breeds are re-released, do you guys think obtaining Z Coded ones would be easy or close to it? I am missing 9 out of 10 Xmas Breeds, so I would like to get all 18 of them as Zs. Again, asking in a hypothetical sense. :P

Well, all I know is that I was able to get several z-coded Halloween CBs from the past breeds. I wasn't really making a concentrated effort to get them all, so I'm not sure how easy that might have been. Also I don't know how Christmas might compare to Halloween. If the two CB per breed limit holds, then code hunting should be fairly easy because of all the people who will be out of the hunt.

I saw that, too. I don't personally need it, but I'm going to try to get it. I'll re-offer it (free) here when if I get it. I don't wanna see it going to a non-Z scroll. XD

That person already accepted another offer for the Silver, and now I have 3 CB Mageias I don't need. :o:rolleyes:

Edited by PREDATOR

3 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

2G Gold from Female Caligene. On a Two-Way so it doesn't go *poof*! I was going to trade it, until I noticed the Z Code. I don't need it, so my loss is someone's gain! :rolleyes:

offered, it's lovely!

thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck