2g Bolt from blue gemshard -non z parents

(I'm having horrible luck getting a blue gemshard,or rather ANY gemshard from any of my pairs , but this is my second Z bolt)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

2g Bolt from blue gemshard -non z parents

(I'm having horrible luck getting a blue gemshard,or rather ANY gemshard from any of my pairs , but this is my second Z bolt)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks!  :)

My Latest Z Catching Accomplishment: zyTwE Funny thing is, it took me almost 20 seconds to view the Lineage link, and I was like 90% sure it was already taken.

On 30/11/2017 at 3:55 AM, PREDATOR said:

Not super important that I get it back, but if you happen to see it in a few days, here's a "pure" Z that accidentally got Auto-Abandoned: https://dragcave.net/progeny/ZOnM3

Sending :)

:ph34r: and I have no space anyway! :lol: That's okay, but dragonpuck if you ever get a Carina-fail from that lineage, I would love to have it -- z or not!

Found a CB Scimitar Wyvern with a Z-code in the Abandoned Area. Just offer anything if interested - I might drop it. I just want to check whether you're a Z-code-enthusiast (if I might call it that): Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (Sorry, have made disappoiting experiences when wanting to give away eggs.)

Edited by Bootsmann

1 hour ago, Bootsmann said:

Found a CB Scimitar Wyvern with a Z-code in the Abandoned Area. Just offer anything if interested - I might drop it. I just want to check whether you're a Z-code-enthusiast (if I might call it that): Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (Sorry, have made disappoiting experiences when wanting to give away eggs.)

Offered. :) And thank you @Bootsmann.

Offering something pretty that I just bred for the Holiday-kin mass breed: Z'unsong

Gone to dragonpuck. Enjoy!

:D

Edited by purplehaze

Just got a CB 'Z' Autumn... will gladly trade for a NON-Z CB Autumn - Gone!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

6 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

CB Bauta for the taking!

Thanks, PREDATOR! :D I just unlocked in time to get that.

2 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

Zspirit ward - 2 gen from GoN.

Need to dump in a few hours as I am going to EQ...

Claim my egg!

This goes to the AP in fifteen minutes....

34 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

This goes to the AP in fifteen minutes....

no it won't :D

Great. Though my neglecting failed utterly ! Still an' all - enjoy the ward. I was test breeding to see what avatar... :)