Dibs anyone? CB double Z Ochredrake on cooldown.

Edit.

Also a Greater Spotted Drake. Taking Dibs. Now off cooldown. :D

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit x2.

I'm doing well with the Drakes and Pygmies today. Anyone want dibs on this Dark Myst?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zd5nX

Had to AP the last two as I needed the space.

Edited by Wiz

On 11/16/2017 at 4:04 PM, purplehaze said:

Now these eggs were supposed to go to the AP (wrong breeds for me), only they came up with z codes!

2nd gen Sinii Krai from Tetra

and

3rd gen Tetra checker with Sinii Krai  Gone to dragonpuck! :)

I hope they will find a nice home with someone else here.

2nd gen one is still available and needs to go so I can unlock my scroll to do more breeding! :lol:

Gone to PREDATOR. Glad to see you can make good use of it. :D

Edited by purplehaze

19 hours ago, purplehaze said:

2nd gen one is still available and needs to go so I can unlock my scroll to do more breeding! :lol:

I took it. I managed to Breed a Tetra from the same pairing, so I'm going to use it in The Lovely Commons. XD Two birds with one stone.

Thank you!

Good eye, dragonpuck. I saw that trade and didn't even notice the Z Dino! I sent them an offer. Hopefully I can get it. I eventually want a Z from every Unbreedable. I have Z Cheeses, Z Papers, and Z Chickens so Dinos (and Neglecteds :rolleyes:) are the only thing left!

AHH   A Z  neglected -- pipe dream:(

but hopefully you will get the dino

Available :CB Purple  ridge

Edited by dragonpuck

I can cross that off my list! Thanks dragonpuck for pointing me us in the right direction. I managed to get it! :D

Z egg up for trade - offer just about anything as long as it's cb, even gen, or has a fun/funky code -

Uneven lineage Frostbite Dragon

Spoken for!

Edited by Fosterson
Hatchie traded.

I have a CB Silver with a z-code. Since I don't get those too often, I would only trade it for another CB Silver or CB Gold without a z-code - egg or hatchling, both is fine. Or something else that is really, really nice. I'll just mention right away that I am not at all interested in Tinsels or Shimmers.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I accepted an offer. Thank you!

Edited by Bootsmann

I've been slacking on my Z Collecting, but I finally managed a 4th Gen "Pure" Z. And it's an Anagallis, my favorite DC Breed. :) Hopefully next some week THIS will be 4th Gen, too, so I can start on trying for a 5th Gen. XD

Edited by PREDATOR

On 11/19/2017 at 11:17 PM, dragonpuck said:

on a 2 way , are you lI guessooking for something specific in trade?

not in particular lol habit I guess

Male CB Gilded Bloodscale hatchie. I have no memory of catching this as an egg but when I look at my actions log there it is being influenced and incubated. :blink:

On a two way so it goes to a Z home. Please post when you offer so I know who asked first.

3 hours ago, Wiz said:

Male CB Gilded Bloodscale hatchie. I have no memory of catching this as an egg but when I look at my actions log there it is being influenced and incubated. :blink:

On a two way so it goes to a Z home. Please post when you offer so I know who asked first.

Offered ^^

Z code Frostbite with uneven lineage available here.

Anything CB, even gen, or with an amusing code. Don't care about rarity. 

Claimed!

Edited by Fosterson
Hatchling claimed