21 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

2nd gen Desipis from m Mageia

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(I'm hatching it, will update the link if it hatches on my scroll.) It's a hatchling now. Influenced female.

Random-lineaged Desipis hatchling (perhaps for freezing?)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(They both have to leave my scroll soon so I'll cross-post in Departures in 1 - 2 hours.)

Edited by Confused Cat

They're still on CD, but I managed to get 3 Z'Coded new release eggs. I'm keeping two but I'm willing to swap the third for a non-Z egg once it's off CD. I'll even let you pick the code if you care, I have ZzM4n, zKTmM, and ZDfzu.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I managed to snag 3 z-coded eggs out of 8 tonight. I really only want two, so I will be offering one when it is off cooldown. Anyone want to call dibs?

May I please?

2 hours ago, Kovia said:

They're still on CD, but I managed to get 3 Z'Coded new release eggs. I'm keeping two but I'm willing to swap the third for a non-Z egg once it's off CD. I'll even let you pick the code if you care, I have ZzM4n, zKTmM, and ZDfzu.

I would like to do that once the eggs are off CD. 

I managed to get all 8 Halloween 2017s with Zs. I'm happy. If I manage to trade for any more, I'll be even happier. =]

image.png.3c53730f061d6e179c32c855bf6bcfd9.png

ER G2 'z' Caligene with 'Z' mother - Claimed!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

7 hours ago, XiziX said:

Ello! I managed to snag a Z code of the new Halloweens. If one of you has a new Halloween with the same amount of time, feel free to offer. I am headed to bed but I will try to check in the morning so you can swap and influence.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/531e3aba4546912d7e9e344a508529db

Offered! Mines a bit older than yours but it's close to being Incuhatchable.

Ever get that feeling that something is going to be a Z when you breed two things?

"Watch it be a Z." I uttered as these two gnarly beasts bred and produced...a Z.

And it went *poof*. D= The return of it is not crucial, but it's a really pretty Z indeed:

image.png.3d8371e8c7b5d64526bceb2b26eae9ad.png

Edited by Metal-n-Monster