I have a CB Ice Dragon that starts with "Z" if anyone wants it, it will be a few hours before I can initiate a transfer, since I just picked up this egg. - I will edit this post with a link to pick it up later today

UPDATE: The Ice Dragon has a new home biggrin.gif

Edited by Alakime

I have a CB Ice Dragon that starts with "Z" if anyone wants it, it will be a few hours before I can initiate a transfer, since I just picked up this egg. - I will edit this post with a link to pick it up later today

love to have it, I have no CB Z Ices

pm'd you

Thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

Finally a mate for him! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Now I wonder how long it will take to get the next generation. ohmy.gif

Bred a 2G PB PZ Celestial if anyone wants. Think I can guess who.

laugh.gif Now who would that be? Thank you.

Actually I am not a big fan of Celestials because of their breeding habits, but I can work with them. biggrin.gif

CB Z'tone hatchie You're welcome, Lagie Edited by herk

I made a little Group for my Z-Code dragons (All-Caps and Names), they will stay unnamed, if anyone would like me to breed a special pairing, just tell me =) here is the Z-Group

We should put all our groups together in a post or on a page. biggrin.gif

I have two Z groups the first which has all my CB's and pure Z's in that I use for my own personal lineage. The other for those dragons that don't fit into my personal Z lineage but which are still pretty.

Also I'm doing Sock's breeding thing and bred this little Z, if it hasn't gone by the end of the day it will go to the AP so it stays in the right colour group. smile.gif

Z'Aria x Heartseeker.