Does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet? It's the only place where I recorded who I got a specific z'dragon from (using the google entry form), and that information hasn't been moved to the project listing yet, so I'd need to have a look at the spreadsheet itself, please!

Does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet? It's the only place where I recorded who I got a specific z'dragon from (using the google entry form), and that information hasn't been moved to the project listing yet, so I'd need to have a look at the spreadsheet itself, please!

Is this what you need?

Is this what you need?

Thanks! Sadly, she doesn't seem to be in that one either ohmy.gif but she's named, so I must have recorded her - was there a case of lost records due to full spreadsheet?

Thanks! Sadly, she doesn't seem to be in that one either ohmy.gif but she's named, so I must have recorded her - was there a case of lost records due to full spreadsheet?

Oh, I hope not! I have been earnestly entering all my Z babies to that spreadsheet! I would hate to think the records were lost. I have my own spreadsheet of my Z dragons, but I don't record everything on there -- like where I got the dragon. I think I could reconstruct everything else fairly well from my own spreadsheet, but I sure would hate to have to!

We sometimes do (like dummies, bloodswaps or swaps for a non-z) but often there is a proper trade post in the dragon trading section instead, and a link to that trade post being dropped here.

It depends a bit on how urgently you need that trade, or how much you'd prefer your z'dragon to stay within the project. smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Like some of me bred auto'd z that were offered by others here I have Z'is pretty guy which Terrafreaky dropped biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Like some of me bred auto'd z that were offered by others here I have Z'is pretty guy which Terrafreaky dropped biggrin.gif

Claimed, thank-you.