As a reminder, please post the reported Zs in the code format listed on the first post. It makes updating the Z Database a lot easier for me. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Muhahaha - Welcome to the Addictive side Laura-Borealis!

I grabbed the white x frill. Thanks Wiz. Also, I have two Zs for adoption. Just leave a dummy so I know where they go smile.gif

Trantula CB

Waterhorse CB

Edited by Coyote

CB Tetra Offer a dummy.

Still available. Gone!

EDIT:

Also found a CB Blacktip in the AP just now. On a one-way to free up space. Gone!

EDIT EDIT:

And a CB Royal Crimson on a one-way, while I'm at it. Gone!

Edited by purplenewt

Still available.

EDIT:

Also found a CB Blacktip in the AP just now. On a one-way to free up space.

offered on the tetra

edit:

thanks

Edited by dragonpuck

EDIT:

Also found a CB Blacktip in the AP just now. On a one-way to free up space.

EDIT EDIT:

And a CB Royal Crimson on a one-way, while I'm at it.

Thank you.

I greeded them both as they have been here since yesterday. I hope that was okay.

Edited by Wiz

Thanks Lagie, took the first one, don't have any of the new releases yet (I haven't really been trying very hard though honestly with work. I'll be caught up in a few weeks or so) - And will give it a nice Z'Coded Name.

In response, I have a lovely Z'Coded Vine Non Alt Hatchling that someone nicely freed to the AP and I caught it. The line is Messy, but its Z'Coded. I don't care if you freeze it, regift it, let it grow, whatever, and since I am going to bed I'm making it a one way teleport ETA to change teleport ENJOY: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by natayah