Coyote

Z Project

Oh GOTTA have that code. Snagged. But does no-one want my pretty Moonstone from Almerald ? I am told they are VERY hard to get, by someone building a lineage.... Sadly hers has to be all her stuff and on her scroll, so it is now homeless....

Claim my egg!

Took your Moonstone, Fuzzy, and also dragonpuck's Storm from above. Thank you both. Most of my eggs just hatched, so I am moving to fill up those spaces again. Nature abhors a vacuum, you know! laugh.gif

Great - glad it has a good home. Nice and STERILE xd.png

Took your Moonstone, Fuzzy, and also dragonpuck's Storm from above. Thank you both. Most of my eggs just hatched, so I am moving to fill up those spaces again. Nature abhors a vacuum, you know! laugh.gif

yup xd.png

Thank you for the tidal and the turpy. Logged

<3

Edited by Pattekat

Thank you for the PM with the white egg. Very lovely.

Also thank you for the hatchling.

I wanted to adopt it earlier but I was kind of egglocked beyond egglock.

I am egglocked now but one of them is about to hatch now too and then over night a lot of them are going to hatch so I hope to have room after that to get myself locked again.

(and then i breed one of my new zees and get a nice fail thunder that is up in departures and the lock continues....)

(your inbox is full again so I could not thank you via PM)

Logged both

Edited by Pattekat

Need a Blacktip from this pair (good luck with that purplehaze wink.gif ) but got zZ'is instead.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zZmnw

Thanks for giving him a home, dragonpuck, and thanks for trying your luck with breeding, too. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze