Been a while since I've donated to the cause. CB all-caps Z bolt. Offer a dummy please!

edit: Enjoy! ^-^ I expect I'll be back soon.

Thanks smile.gif

Caught some z's instead of taking a nap xd.png Dibs, anyone?

2-Headed from Coast +++ Pink from Alpine +++ Frill

Also, if anyone sees one, I'm looking for a CB z'Mint these days (to me mated to a lonely Aria lady for the Lovely Commons smile.gif) and, still, half a dozen CB Ochredrakes! (That's "strange markings" from the Forest - the Coastal ones are Skywings, and the Jungle ones are either Frill or Horse)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks smile.gif

Caught some z's instead of taking a nap xd.png Dibs, anyone?

2-Headed from Coast +++ Pink from Alpine +++ Frill

Also, if anyone sees one, I'm looking for a CB z'Mint these days (to me mated to a lonely Aria lady for the Lovely Commons smile.gif) and, still, half a dozen CB Ochredrakes! (That's "strange markings" from the Forest - the Coastal ones are Skywings, and the Jungle ones are either Frill or Horse)

I'd be glad to take the Split off your hands. wink.gif The Pink, too, if you have no other takers, but I don't want to be greedy!

Alright, will send tomorrow morning smile.gif (they're still on cooldown)

Okay. smile.gif

To anyone else who may want the Pink, go ahead and ask. Like I said, I don't want to be too greedy.

The Split will give me a mate that I need and bring me just 2 CB Splits away from being able to breed up to 11th even gen

Edit: Thanks Ruby Eyes!

Edited by purplehaze

I have my first CB Gold and it's a z code.

I have not posted a link as it will hatch soon. It's been gendered female. Looking for good offers which must include a CB Gold.

Happy to keep it but I thought I would mention it here

Haya

Iv been breeding my silvers and one spit ot a z code biggrin.gif

I made it a two-way  to make sure it goes to a member of this group

Its a g3 Silver x Caligene

https://dragcave.net/teleport/eca74bf57676c...ded7688a4254ea7

Offered...

If you do not want to keep feel free to drop the offer.

Or leave it in departures

Edit: Thank you

I have my first CB Gold and it's a z code.

I have not posted a link as it will hatch soon. It's been gendered female. Looking for good offers which must include a CB Gold.

Happy to keep it but I thought I would mention it here

You can also give her a z name if no one offers something you want.....

Edited by Pattekat

Okay. smile.gif

To anyone else who may want the Pink, go ahead and ask. Like I said, I don't want to be too greedy.

The Split will give me a mate that I need and bring me just 2 CB Splits away from being able to breed up to 11th even gen

Edit: Thanks Ruby Eyes!

So all your Cb Splits are Z code? I'll try to keep an eye out for any more and would love to see the lineage when it's there!

Dee

Z CB Thunder, dummy in case of snatchy hands.

Enjoy! ^^

Edited by maaters

So all your Cb Splits are Z code? I'll try to keep an eye out for any more and would love to see the lineage when it's there!

Dee

Oh, no, I have quite a collection of Z code Splits, but not that many. I was speaking of my whole collection of Splits. Sorry if I confused you.

I am trying to place all my Z coded ones together and get a Z lineage going with them, but currently I only have one 2nd gen Z from Z parents.

Oh, no, I have quite a collection of Z code Splits, but not that many. I was speaking of my whole collection of Splits. Sorry if I confused you.

I am trying to place all my Z coded ones together and get a Z lineage going with them, but currently I only have one 2nd gen Z from Z parents.

Well, if I find any (and I've seen none so far) I'll offer them to you. Would you take donations for the Z lineage? I just tried mine and didn't get a z baby, but maybe next time.

Dee