Reporting in hopefully as-good-as-possible reporting format. (Please let me know if there is still something not optimized! smile.gif )

ZdXT6: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZdXT6

NAME: Z'Ra Dextra

ORIGIN: Cave

LINEAGE: Caveborn

ZNqIp: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZNqIp

NAME: Z'Ra After Eight

ORIGIN: AP

LINEAGE: Dam: Mint Rhapsody x Sire: Charmed Shahrizai - (Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Bright-Breasted Wyvern)

Off to work in a bit so bumping this, it will be incuhatchable soon, take it off my hands pretty please. I will love you for ever if you do!

I am not bumping the Saphie coz I do not mind keeping but I do not mind sharing him either so feel free to PM still. The pyro has left me to live with Fuzz and is very happy on her scroll.

Since I was away all day yesterday my egg spaces are nearly empty. I have given your little Magelight (not CF wink.gif ) Pygmy a home. Thank you. smile.gif

Since I was away all day yesterday my egg spaces are nearly empty. I have given your little Magelight (not CF wink.gif ) Pygmy a home. Thank you. smile.gif

And i love you for it.

<3

I just picked up a CB Seragamma in the cave. It is still on cooldown but I will post it here as soon as I can unless someone calls dibs first. wink.gif

Thanks, Coyote, for answering all the questions about posting our dragons. I will continue to use the Google form to report mine as that is definitely the easiest way for me. I am still occasionally going back and moving some of the dragons I posted here to that form also. I am then deleting those posts. Doesn't do much to shorten this thread, but every little bit helps, right? smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I pick these up for Mlu on a regular basis. This one has a Z code so I am afraid she will get the next one.....

I am not opposed to keeping it, these are very pretty dragons but if you have non or just the one then I really do not mind sharing it because I already have 1 Pair of CB so if anyone likes it please call Dibs. (in topic or PM or both..... )

This offer is open untill the cutie grows up. (but beware I may not bump it, like I am not bumping the saphy) ~ Claimed by Purplehaze. I will send it to you as soon as it is old enoug to travel. (or likely tomorrow morning as I will probably be fast asleep by then.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/z8nly (CB Z'Undine)

Edited by Pattekat

I pick these up for Mlu on a regular basis. This one has a Z code so I am afraid she will get the next one.....

I am not opposed to keeping it, these are very pretty dragons but if you have non or just the one then I really do not mind sharing it because I already have 1 Pair of CB so if anyone likes it please call Dibs. (in topic or PM or both..... )

This offer is open untill the cutie grows up. (but beware I may not bump it, like I am not bumping the saphy)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/z8nly (CB Z'Undine)

I reserve the right to incubate and hatch if no one claims before it is incuhatchable.

Pat, I would love to have the Undine. I have been looking for another CB Z one.

In other news, I just missed a really pretty Z'Tinsel in the AP, but then caught a 2nd gen Z'elestial!

I am still occasionally going back and moving some of the dragons I posted here to that form also. I am then deleting those posts. Doesn't do much to shorten this thread, but every little bit helps, right? smile.gif

Thank you thank you for deleting your posts! It doesn't shorten it true, but it means that Pattekat and Tsar'Lena won't accidentally add them to Google docs as duplicates. Those two ladies are currently working on this thread to ensure all the earlier Z posts are in Google docs.

I encourage anyone who is doing the same thing to please delete your posts. Writing a note on them is nice, but ultimately they'll all be deleted. smile.gif Though I have heard that if a moderator deletes them vs. personally deleting them makes a difference in your post count, I don't know for sure...? Does anyone?

Thank you, Lagie!

Thank you thank you for deleting your posts! It doesn't shorten it true, but it means that Pattekat and Tsar'Lena won't accidentally add them to Google docs as duplicates. Those two ladies are currently working on this thread to ensure all the earlier Z posts are in Google docs.

How will I know if they have already added mine? I am probably still working ahead of them because I am on page 81, I think, but with two of them working on it, they could catch up quickly.

Thank you, Lagie!

How will I know if they have already added mine? I am probably still working ahead of them because I am on page 81, I think, but with two of them working on it, they could catch up quickly.

Yeah, you're way ahead smile.gif I think they're on new page 20 or so.

Edited by Coyote

Thank you, Lagie!

I believe we are back on page 20. If you would like to look at the sheet where it is all collected to see what is going on. The link to view is here.

Thanks Coyote and Tsarlena. I can check for duplicates before I enter them from now on. It shouldn't take long, since I will really only have to check the first one I am about to enter.

And thanks Tsarlena for letting me know who took the Sera. smile.gif

I encourage anyone who is doing the same thing to please delete your posts. Writing a note on them is nice, but ultimately they'll all be deleted. smile.gif Though I have heard that if a moderator deletes them vs. personally deleting them makes a difference in your post count, I don't know for sure...? Does anyone?[/color]

Or one could leave the post and just edit out the dragons that were added in the form until a mod can clarify this.

Posting with Sites:

If you want to know how Coyote wants you to post your dragons on either DC or L&L, there is a code you can copy off the first post. That even has what should be in italics.

Thanks - it scrolls off the side of the page and I missed the italics. It will be correct in future smile.gif

And I post ONLY in Lairs, so there should be no duplicates.

Mine are pretty much all on the spreadsheet (well over 300 now!), except the ones at the top of my scroll that I haven't yet shifted.

Or one could leave the post and just edit out the dragons that were added in the form until a mod can clarify this.

I'm not concerned in the least about my post count. So I shall just continue to delete mine. I don't know the answer to Coyote's question, though.

Edited to add: I found two more posts that I transferred and then deleted and I now seem to have reached the point where I began to post them on L&L, so I guess I have done all I can to help right now.

Edited by purplehaze