Sure thing! biggrin.gif

@PF4E, I've given the Z'Grave that I took from you to Ruby Eyes for her lineage project - hope that's ok! smile.gif

No problem ^^

For Adoption!

I bring you the much desired: z'Egg from z'Parent!

3rd gen Cavern Lurker x Brute, it has the beginnings of a nice spiral pattern going ~ Lineage || Adopt me!

Thank you very much, I will endeavor to continue next year off course.

Up for adoption!

Breed: 3rd gen EG Shadow Walker

Evolution: egg

Time Remaining: 7d

Code: z0dKF

Link to Claim: teleport gone!

Edited by miss1nformation

I bred a Z Dragon from my one Messy Even-gen Z Pair just now, but all offsprings were AP'd. If anyone intends to keep their eyes open on the AP to try and grab it, it's this dragon: ZSBbw

It's not a very intriguing dragon, but I thought it wouldn't be harmful to inform of this here regardless.

A z-coded Marrow sibling of hers is on its way to the AP if someone wants to look out for it. smile.gif

(All eggs intentionally auto'd because no scroll space and so many nice lineages to breed. biggrin.gif )

Found a 2G PB Z'Marrow for a Z'member. biggrin.gif

Thank you tons! Will give this Z'Marrow a good home! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Will be dropped in a few hours.

I would love to adopt but i will not have room untill my chicken hatches, somewhere around (right after probably) midnight cavetime so if you need the room you should not keep it for my sake.

Thank you!

and

Have this great Z Code Shadow - ZRiOs

Must go ASAP. I will be dropping it in 1 hour if it hasn't been claimed. (Feel free to pm me if you need a little longer)

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fd7ded2e14738...e9e75110a73582f

Thank you!

IF ANYONE HAS NEW HALLOWEEN EGGS OR DRAGONS TO GIFT OR TRADE PLEASE PM ME. I DIDN'T MANAGE TO CATCH A SINGLE ONE THIS YEAR

Look what I found in the AP: a 2nd gen Z-coded Cavern Lurker from Z-coded parents! What are the odds? Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

thanks!

if someone needs this for a pure Z lineage pm me, I'd be happy to pass it on-- I am going to influence female and hatch so I have egg room laugh.gif

if someone needs this for a pure Z lineage pm me, I'd be happy to pass it on-- I am going to influence female and hatch so I have egg room laugh.gif

If the parents were z-named . . .

Since they aren't I'd be afraid they would get some other name and spoil the look.

PH that would be just what would happen-- murphy's law dry.gif

gifting 2 G desipis from spirit ward- Z family only please

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by dragonpuck