CB Water Egg

Adopt!

Owner: purplehaze

Code zV39s

CB Olive Egg

Adopt!

Owner: purplenewt

Code zJnZI

3g Coastal Waverunner Egg, if influenced to male it could make that lineage type i don't know the name of.

Adopt!

Owner: Ruby Eyes

Code Zkgsf

4g Purple Dorsal Hatchling from a PB Red Dorsal Line

Was not Influenced

Adopt!

Owner: Pattekat

Code zqZf1

Messy lineaged Waterhorse Egg

Adopt!

Owner: TBA

Thanks for the water horse.

Looking for CB Z'Purple Dorsals and CB Z'Whites. I just had a couple refuse. I'm trying to create a Z'Checker with them (gonna take FOREVER tongue.gif)

Or if you happen to have both a CB Male Z'Purple Dorsal and a CB Female Z'White and happen to breed a Z Code from them...

Can trade for them of course ^^

Ooooh ambitious...

Ooooh ambitious...

Why yes I am! Darn Z codes got me all determined ^^

By the way, I just reached 300 Zs!!! ^^

Edited by predatorfan4ever

speckle from silver checker

2nd Z in a row

2 way so I know where it goes-- still available

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

red from red x gold alternating checker gone to lagie

Edited by dragonpuck

Looking for CB Z'Purple Dorsals and CB Z'Whites. I just had a couple refuse. I'm trying to create a Z'Checker with them (gonna take FOREVER tongue.gif)

Or if you happen to have both a CB Male Z'Purple Dorsal and a CB Female Z'White and happen to breed a Z Code from them...

Well I tried but not only did they give me the wrong color they gave me an S code in stead of a Z.... (I can see the irony.......) I will try again next week. This one went to the AP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sFabe

Be prepared to pay the price once i succeed.... But i will probably give it to you for free when it happens

Edited by Pattekat

Well I tried but not only did they give me the wrong color they gave me an S code in stead of a Z.... (I can see the irony.......)  I will try again next week. This one went to the AP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sFabe

Be prepared to pay the price once i succeed....  But i will probably give it to you for free when it happens

Thanks for trying, that means a lot to me ^^

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Zu4uP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zu4uP

NAME: Z'Trestyas Diariel

ORIGIN: Traded for

LINEAGE: Silver x Purple Ridgewing

I have several such pairing possibilities. I just bred them all in the last few days, but can try for you when they are off cooldown.

My ambition is somewhat less specific than yours. I am just aiming to make the longest possible even gen pure Z lineage possible. I currently have three 3rd gens and about 20 second gens. A checker will be much harder to accomplish.

I have several such pairing possibilities. I just bred them all in the last few days, but can try for you when they are off cooldown.

My ambition is somewhat less specific than yours. I am just aiming to make the longest possible even gen pure Z lineage possible. I currently have three 3rd gens and about 20 second gens. A checker will be much harder to accomplish.

Thanks ^^

Good luck in your goals too ^^

Zu4uP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zu4uP

NAME: Z'Trestyas Diariel

ORIGIN: Traded for

LINEAGE: Silver x Purple Ridgewing

My friend, zombiesurvivor, tried on his scroll, his female z'white and male z'purple dorsal were not successful in breeding, but did not refuse. He said he will give them a try again next week.

My friend, zombiesurvivor, tried on his scroll, his female z'white and male z'purple dorsal were not successful in breeding, but did not refuse. He said he will give them a try again next week.

Tell him Thank You for trying. All of you guys are wonderful wub.gif