purplehaze,

did you find your white yet? your breedings are showing up in AP now.

I got it. Purplehaze, you can rename your dragons now, i will be sending you a teleport.

I had the distinct impression that i was not the only one looking out for you, one of us would have caught it for you eventually.

Edit:

Found a 2-Gen Z'tangar with a Frilled mother in the AP. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Can not believe anyone picked this one up yet, thank you.

<3

Edited by Pattekat

Thanks so much to all of you who were watching for my lost baby and especially to Pattekat who so kindly returned it to me. The parents have reclaimed their proper Z'names and all is well! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No prob, Pattekat. I was looking for caveborn's when I came across it. smile.gif

Also, I bred a Z'avatar of Change yesterday that I don't care to keep. Just offer a dummy, so I know it went to a Z'member. tongue.gifMake an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (If I don't respond to you today, I definitely will tomorrow!)

Gone to dragonpuck!

Edited by purplenewt

Pick-Ups:

AP-found Skywing EGG

AP-found Brute HATCH

Enjoy~

Grabbed the Brute, thanks!

My Vamps seem to be having a good day today, got three CB Z'Vamps.

Only one is old enough to send out: Gone to grammydragon

These two are on cooldown, feel free to reserve one if you want, otherwise I'll post them when they're old enough.

Edit: Z64Dn reserved, other still available.

Edited by Kovia

No prob, Pattekat. I was looking for caveborn's when I came across it. smile.gif

Also, I bred a Z'avatar of Change yesterday that I don't care to keep. Just offer a dummy, so I know it went to a Z'member. tongue.gifMake an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (If I don't respond to you today, I definitely will tomorrow!)

I offered on this biggrin.gif

I just bred this lovely little 7th gen PB Stripe, but it is the wrong color for me. Two-way, so I know it goes to a z member. smile.gif Just offer a dummy. Gone to Pattekat. Thanks for giving it a good home. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Hey guys! Have a 4th EG PB black hatchie (ZJRYi) up for grabs!

Enjoy, dragonpuck!

Edited by BlueCanary1

Thanks Kovia for the Vampires,

One has gone to admiralconnorgun

and the other is mine!

I offered (just in case you don't recognise my scroll name...)

And I have accepted your offer. biggrin.gif I often forget to check my two-ways unless someone posts here that they have offered, so I am glad you did that. wink.gif