Just bred, please only take if you will give it a lovely z'name.  wink.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed this one, too. I love the lineage. And I promise I will name it properly.

Thanks! smile.gif

ETA: I was just thinking today that I could use a few more reds, too.

Edited by purplehaze

CB Black Tea egg (can be er'd), another CB Black Tea egg, CB Nhiostrife egg, and AP-found Blacktip (can also be er'd).

fhwew. Enjoy!~

Edited by malfoy

CB Black Tea egg (can be er'd), another CB Black Tea egg, CB Nhiostrife egg, and AP-found Blacktip (can also be er'd).

fhwew. Enjoy!~

I took the black tea and nhiostrife, thank you.

I still have the cb canopy, purple ridgewing and cb purple dorsal. They are all hatchings. I can reestablish a link if anyone is interested. biggrin.gif

Edited by Husker

fhwew. Enjoy!~

Took the second Black Tea, thank you smile.gif

(Also, the sunstone above is still available.)

AP-found Blacktip ER egg, CB Black Tea egg, CB Neotropical egg, and an AP-found Bleeding Moon egg. I rather like that base lineage, might have to do that one at some point!

You guys need to set up a tea shoppe with the insane frequency I'm finding Z'teas for this group, C: Enjoy~

edit: AP-found CB Bleeding Moon egg.

Edited by malfoy

AP-found Blacktip ER egg, CB Black Tea egg, CB Neotropical egg, and an AP-found Bleeding Moon egg. I rather like that base lineage, might have to do that one at some point!

You guys need to set up a tea shoppe with the insane frequency I'm finding Z'teas for this group, C: Enjoy~

I snagged the Black Tip. Thanks! smile.gif

snagged the black tea and neo!

... and an AP-found Bleeding Moon egg. I rather like that base lineage, might have to do that one at some point!

Thank you smile.gif

I just picked up this little EG Pillow in a gifting thread and thought someone here might take it home and love it.

Gone to Husker. You're welcome!

Edited by purplehaze

Just picked up this pretty 4th gen Black in the Thuwed thread. PM me if you would like it. For z members only.

Taken - thank you Purplehaze.

Dee

Edited by Calenmir