and a CB Black

... although I'm currently reconsidering the addiction aspect for me ... It's kinda losing the fun for me ...

I took this black too.

Now I'm locked again - oh well.

Dee

I bred another EG Z-goodie click here if you like royal blue dragons smile.gif

Glad you like it Dee smile.gif

Edited by herk

2nd gen Neostrife eggie I testbred with a Waterhorse and boy does it look pretty smile.gif

I am the evil temptress muahahaha

Edited by herk

I just did a testbreeding to satisfy my curiosity and got a Z'econg gen Red-finned Tidal Enjoy

New addition:

Zg8m8: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zg8m8

NAME: Z'Bianca Umbra

BREED: White

ORIGIN: Bred on my scroll (part of my white/ holiday project)

LINEAGE: Second gen; sire: Cavern Lurker (Lurking Shade); dam White (Bianca Unica)

And I already have a Z offspring from that first pair, so that must be a charmed combination! laugh.gif

I bred a bunch of Z pairs today, hoping for Z offspring, but no such luck. sad.gif

Then one of my Stripe pairs, who I really wish wouldn't give me Zs (unless they are the right color for my lineage!) decided to throw a wrong-color Z.

So, I have a lovely 4th gen PB Stripe Z'egg up for adoption. It has nice Christmasy colors to put you in the holiday mood! Please just offer any old AP egg on the two-way. I want this egg to go to a project member. smile.gif

Traded! For another Z egg! ohmy.gif Thank you!

Edited by purplehaze

So, I have a lovely 4th gen PB Stripe Z'egg up for adoption. It has nice Christmasy colors to put you in the holiday mood! Please just offer any old AP egg on the two-way. I want this egg to go to a project member. smile.gif

Traded! For another Z egg! ohmy.gif Thank you!

You're welcome! biggrin.gif Thank you, too, purplehaze! smile.gif

still available I'd keep it but I am trying to get a gold ----

Ok, I couldn't stand it anymore. I can't even do anything with it, but I'm weak.

Thank you!

Dee

I just did a testbreeding to satisfy my curiosity and got a Z'econd gen Red-finned Tidal Enjoy

Still there - if no one picks it up before I go to bed I'll abandon the Z-egg

Edit: AP'd

Edited by herk