Well, I now caught a CB Gold with a z-code. Since I wasn't planning on keeping anything I caught, one of you lucky people are going to get it for free. Once it's off cool down, I will randomly put your names in a name randomizer. If you want to be put in there, say "Me"! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

Well, I now caught a CB Gold with a z-code. Since I wasn't planning on keeping anything I caught, one of you lucky people are going to get it for free. Once it's off cool down, I will randomly put your names in a name randomizer. If you want to be put in there, say "Me"! :lol:

me! 

13 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

Me!

Please. :) 

1 hour ago, Predat0rs said:

me !

3 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

"Me"!

please, and thanks!

18 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

Actually, you did win something, @dragonpuck! You won my Gold! Yay! I'm sending it along now. :D

x2DnK5J.png

OMG, catch me i may faint--

thanks  so very much!!!

Congratulations! I'm not a bit jealous. Not a bit. Nope!

2 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

thanks guys😊

adding my congrats, too!  :D

So, 3 times in a row this morning the first new egg in a drop on the far left was a z (that I missed), so this time, I just clicked it when it came...no z, of course! :lol:

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Both claimed? Hope they stayed in the family!

I've noticed a lot of that lately -- things poofing with no post back to say where they went. I hope it is just z folks forgetting their manners and not outsiders sniping things away.

46 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Both claimed? Hope they stayed in the family!

I have no idea. No post, no PM and the scroll shows no name. But that's what I get for being too impatient for two-ways ;)

18 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I've noticed a lot of that lately -- things poofing with no post back to say where they went. I hope it is just z folks forgetting their manners and not outsiders sniping things away.

Sometimes that is usually why I use Trades instead of one-way transfers, so I can know who receives them. Unless my original intention was a to give away something which coincidentally happened to be a Z :v

That's why I always use two-way - unless I am just TOO desperate to get rid.

One does not simply

get rid of Zs easily

Especially if it's CB, from the cave or the AP XD