5 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

I  got the purple Z Siyat

Thanks for the heads up

I'm happy to keep it, but if someone has an extra CB Z Siyat green Female or egg that I can influence and get a green from I'd be as happy to make a trade

will leave this up until it grows up

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 

@Wiz

one of needs to win the raffle- won't be me ,I never win but  one of us should----

If you can make green with it, there's an offer made! :P (4 hours is green, right?)

1 hour ago, Laura-Borealis said:

CB Z'Nebula finest in all the galaxy - Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

nice , thanks

AND

I want you  all to know that I officially HATE Siyats made the trade I was looking for  and still screwed up and got a blue *Heavy Sigh* I think my poor lonely green guy is going to have to wait a while----

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

nice , thanks

AND

I want you  all to know that I officially HATE Siyats made the trade I was looking for  and still screwed up and got a blue *Heavy Sigh* I think my poor lonely green guy is going to have to wait a while----

You're welcome!

And I noticed above you said something about influencing your Siyat - it's actually incubating that you need to do to get a green - my apologies if you knew that and just misspoke! 

ETA to add this link to Siyat color discussion in case it helps - https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183359-siyats-coloration/

Edited by Laura-Borealis

1 hour ago, Laura-Borealis said:

You're welcome!

And I noticed above you said something about influencing your Siyat - it's actually incubating that you need to do to get a green - my apologies if you knew that and just misspoke! 

ETA to add this link to Siyat color discussion in case it helps - https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183359-siyats-coloration/

i need a female so it needed to be influence- able, and i know, at least my brain does , how to get each color as I do have them, but my fingers don't listen too well and I don't like the process to begin with so stupid stuff happens *heavy sigh*

Since Siyat eggs need to hatch below the age of 3 days for green, they will always be influencable, even after incubate.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Since Siyat eggs need to hatch below the age of 3 days for green, they will always be influencable, even after incubate.

Yes, I am aware of that which is WHY I asked for an  egg that could be influenced. I just screwed up the  incubate part:::::::::: when it gets taken down BELOW 3 days it hatches BLUE by the way or this one would have been  green like I wanted

Edited by dragonpuck

2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

i need a female so it needed to be influence- able, and i know, at least my brain does , how to get each color as I do have them, but my fingers don't listen too well and I don't like the process to begin with so stupid stuff happens *heavy sigh*

My apologies. I hope I didn't add too much to the frustration.

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

when it gets taken down BELOW 3 days it hatches BLUE by the way

The AGE of an egg is NOT its time-to-death. They hatch green when they hatch YOUNGER than 3 days.

Though the age thing is mostly interesting when you want purple ones. They need to hatch when they are 5 days or OLDER, no matter if you incubated (so with a countdown of less than 1 day) or not (so with a countdown of less than 2 days). I stupidly failed at getting my only z to hatch purple because "I just want to get it some stats and fog it as soon as it cracks!" and then got distracted. So I also have the z'blues, from the other end.

I wish they would drop with more z's than other breeds ...

I haven't managed a Z Siyat at all, yet, no matter the color.

I caught a CB Z Ice and I really don't need it myself, so I'm offering it to you guys. Offer a dummy!

You're welcome, r-d-c!

Edited by Predat0rs

Dragon #1000!  I wanted it to be a z'egg from the cave, and I caught a Freckled to make a pair with the male hatchling Maduka donated on the thread yesterday!

I won't be able to do this without a calculator again, so 433 z'dragons is 43.3%  Not too shabby!  307 are z'caveborn, 37 are z'second gen (mostly from my dragons, but some kindly donated here), and 1 z'third gen!  Wish we got our platinum trophy when we hit 1000 instead of waiting for them to grow up, but oh well!  This is a fun and friendly thread, and swapping z's here truly makes dragon cave fun for me!  So thanks, all!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zdptm

Congrats on Dragon 1000! And on your growing Z collection. At that rate you will pass us all.

I've been catching Siyats and dumping them, hoping one of them will be a Z. I don't risk looking at the code prior to catching since they disappear so fast. So far no luck. >_<

10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

2 gen PB Z'waterhorse

Offer a dummy!

This shall soon be dropped to the AP.