3 hours ago, Tiga said:

2nd Gen Gold Egg! < Offer a dummy egg so I can make sure it goes to a Z'member!

Offered. I love Solstices and they look so pretty with Golds. :)

Thank you, @Tiga! :D

Also, this Radiant Angel baby is still available: https://dragcave.net/teleport/ae652c9ee0debc9fd3e1d3cdaa164639

Edited by purplehaze

16 hours ago, Herk said:

Anyone here likes dogs? And speaks German? I currently have z'e Mops on my scroll.

He's hatched now

I got him, thanks!

ETA:  Just want to let all my z' club buddies know, I got 3 magis at 10 hours off the AP just now, hatching as we speak, meaning I'll be able to actually post more z's from cave and AP here!  I hit 200 grown dragons late last night, and so I had new egg and hatchlings slots come open at just the right time!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

MASSIVE interest in the Arsani - but I'm locked with one in an ER..... GROW UP damn you....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I got her. Whew. If no-one else goes for the other, I'll snag that when I can.

But I failed :lol:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I should be off to bed soon but I caught zzDud, the defective CB Speckle-Throated, which is on cooldown at the moment. If anyone would like it, feel free to PM me and i'll send it over once I wake up. Reserved for random_dragon_collector.

Edited by lovecats99

2 hours ago, Herk said:

Z'is little checker needs a good home

Oh WHEW - I was locked, but now I can take it  That's - that's - eye-popping ! :blink:

Thers a person with a Z code new Valentine

17 hours ago, bloodonmyfangs said:

Have:

Vday_2018_s1.gif CB Floral-Crowned hatchie

-Has Z-code

-Caught on Feb 14th from Volcano

-Please offer here or PM me

Seeking:

-Swap for another Floral-Crowned egg/hatchie with an interesting code (I'll decline if not interested)

user posted image 2g Male Dark Green with the code zKNFE I found in the AP: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Enjoy, SaberTooth. :) 

Sounds a bit like 'zKNIFE'. :o 

Edited by lovecats99