Nimrodel

VOTING: DC Photography Contest #42

Who will you vote for?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the voting of round 42 of our photography contest! Lots of lovely entries this round! Have a look, and cast your vote:

Aerouant - Entry

Kestra15 - Can't see Everest for the trees.

Bonjourno! - Entry

tyto_alba - Inside of a tree stump

Lagie - SpectrumTree

tikigurl91 - Line Up

evangeline5432 - By the creek

GoldenShadowFire - Down the dried creek

philpot123 - Bonsai tree

RheaZen - Stumped.

SickThing - Dead tree

Kanaye - Sakura Blossoms

Hawktalon - Roots on ruins

Opti - Unread Enchantment.

Chiaki - Fog

arabian sparkle - White Tree

shric debar - tis a tree in the lake district.

Dragonwing1234 - Bird in Tree

Caius - It's a birch

Fengari - African sunset tree

WWECornSerpent - Sunset Pine

7hippo7 - A redwood

St. Jimmy - Weird desert tree

Sanna92 - Entry

ksew - strange bare tree

schneimc - Entry

The voting ends Monday, October 24

Quite a few entries.

voted. so many pretty entries biggrin.gif was choosing between Hawktalon's and shric debar's, these two are absolutely amazing!

Hmm voted nearly left me stumped *boom boom* But taking the fact that not everybody lives next to or has visited an Outstanding tree, I looked at photographic skills, colour, composition and focus to pick , and it was hard. There were lots I crossed off the list but there were a few I really liked the details.

I think Hawktalon wins it every so slightly for me just ahead of sickthing and dragonwing1234 , I went with the above criteria and then thought what I would like to see on my wall. Of course all of these in a triptych would be great !!!

Voted. Tough decision to make. I was torn between RheaZen and Sanna92, decided to go for the one that really has the tree as the main focus.

But I must give props to RheaZen too, that was for me the prettiest picture in the lot, just not quite enough tree for this theme.

Voted. It was really hard to choose just one.

Nulled the votes...I couldn't decide. I would click one photograph and say "Yes, this is the one I'm voting for." Then I'd click another and go "No, this one for sure." And then I'd click just one more and be all "THIS ONE."

I couldn't make up my mind D: Can't wait to see who wins :3

It was between WWECornSerpent, RheaZen, SickThing, Dragonwing1234, Chiaki, tikigrul91....you can see why I didn't vote >___<

Edited by glamoursea2

Aah, I haven't been frequenting the forums as much lately, so I almost forgot to vote for something. D8 Got my vote in, though. So many lovely pictures to pick from. xd.png

Congratulations, Chiaki! I'm a bit disappointed that some of my favorites didn't get any votes. Very nice entries, everyone! I couldn't decide on who to vote for so I didn't vote rolleyes.gif

Congrats Chiaki! I'm glad my favorite (and the one I voted for) won. smile.gif

But that's not to say that the others weren't also very lovely. wink.gif