oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Mobile fighter G Gundam. Its pretty good so far.

I have quite a few anime going at the same time, but I'm mostly focusing on One Piece at the moment.

Also rewatching Future GPX Cyber Formula, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I own the official subbed boxes of all three (English for CF, Finnish for Ginga).

Edited by Beldarius

Recently finished My Hero Academia, am watching The Ancient Magus' Bride.

im watching houseki no kuni. please watch houseki no kuni it's good. it's easily one of the best shows airing right now. the animation is good.

I honestly had not realised there was a season 5 of Yami Shibai just come out ._. So I'm rewatching season 2 to 4 because I do not remember a single thing from any of those seasons, before I watch the new season.

Main Interests:

The Ancient Magus' Bride. So far the setting and getting to know the lore is awesome. Episode 3 was great because a dragon breed in it sort of reminded me of the Fell Dragon's design - particularly the hatchlings.

March Comes in Like a Lion. I don't know what to put down for this one...

Sides:

Recovery of an MMO Junkie. The use of NEET here is bull, though.

Mr. Ososmatsu. Ichimatsu is awesome.

Rewatching FairyTail. I finished the anime and manga and its one of my favs so ye. Im sad the manga ended:(. 

One can always find me watching something of Yu-Gi-Oh every once in awhile. Other than Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, there really are no other animes I’d watch other than it and Yu-Gi-Oh!

Edited by Condorflight

On 2/8/2018 at 9:46 AM, Fortune86 said:

Just finished the first season of Overlord. 

I'm rewatching it since season 2 is here. Planning to rewatch Yu Yu Hakusho next. :wub:

Rewatching one of the classic samurai series, Ruroni Kenshin. Praise be to Hajime Saito, our lord and savior. 

D.Grayman - Rewatching what I have seen, and going to watch what I have not seen.

My Hero Academia. I really like it! It's not like I've watched a ton of anime, but this is my favorite that I've seen so far. :) 

For the past few weeks, I've been watching Violet Evergarden on Netflix.

Beautiful anime.

Not sure what to do from here on though. I have quite a list on Netflix ^^

Devilman Crybaby on Netflix. Well, just finished it. And now watching One-Punch Man (also on Netflix).

Switch back and forth between Bleach and One-Piece.

Bleach for the serious fights, One-Piece for the laughs