oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Rewatching Soul Eater for the second time in one month. Hands down my favourite anime and now I'm buying the manga series. My poor budget ;-;

Plan to watch Death Note after this.

Just recently got into the HunterxHunter manga, and about to start the anime, too. Once I'm done catching up on Kagewani.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

how has it taken me this long to get around to it

finished snk & now watching yuri on ice........i love it ok

Ouran High School Host Club now!

The twins are so great and I love them

I tried out Fuuka the other day because the promotional art looked cool. It turned out to be really stupid, so I dropped it. The cool art was a lie, too.

A random number generator convinced me to check out Occultic;Nine. It's really stupid. Not as stupid as Fuuka, mind you; it does have some merit (lively animation and the possibility of some interesting thematic concepts). Not sure what the japs find so funny about character screaming all the time.

Just finished SAO 2's Excalibur arc with the help of a Youtuber's commentary. I hate this show so much that I receive a carnal satisfaction from tearing it apart as I watch it. There is no bliss like the bliss of hatred.

Fortunately, I'm currently watching one good show to lift me away from all the bad: Glass Mask, a truly fascinating interpretation of the art of acting and drama.

I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood with my boyfriend smile.gif

My signature is now a stupid Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works reference, but I actually watched Kara no Kyoukai most recently and haven't started a new thing since.

I'm in the middle of season 2 of Space Dandy. Enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would, and I don't want it to be over ;^;

Just finished D. Gray-Man Hallow. I hope they make a third season once the manga updates far enough on the next arc.

I'm currently watching Naruto ~ However, university tests came up quick so I haven't managed to finish it just yet. It's an anime I just never watched as a child.

I'm jumping back and forth between Code Geass and Nanbaka.

Ao no aka Blue Exorcist and Attack on Titan season 2 biggrin.gif

Also need to catch up with One Piece ~ am right before Ace dies and I can't handle it sad.gif

Darker Than Black. Li and Hei aaaaahh you break my heart ;-;;

Recently finished Yuri on Ice. I don't generally like sports anime so watching it was a bit strange. It was pretty good though.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

I read mangas more often now, but I did just watch the latest installment of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler: Book of Atlantic).  Not as great as I had hoped, but I had pretty high expectations since I read the manga first...  Can't wait for the school arc adaptation, whatever it might be, hopefully not a movie though, I want a full anime. :)