little lost dragon

The Great Divide

LAeron followed the shiny dragon and when he haerd what she had to say he slowly came down the trunk of the tree he was in and started to be come visible and tangible again. (If anyone wonders about the tree he was immaterial so he didn't weigh anything. Now for Dragina.)

The harsh lights flared on again and Dragina was ready for the now usual ritual. There was a swoosh and she was covered in a goo that made her tangible and the humans shackled her with extremely thick chains and they proceeded to take measurements and study bits of her scales that they gently removed and some that were still intact. She made no resistance knowing any would results in strong shock from the chains. She waited patiently hoping that Aleron would find her. She could still feel him and she knew he was worried about her and wasn't captured. She remembered how she had gotten up and followed a weeping sound that the humans lured her into a trap with.

Dharsii smiled and bobbed her head happily. She was happy to be able to help. "I will look for these human bugs first if I may," she felt like seeking a bit of retribution. "Then I will help the medic gather his supplies. I don't think I will be much help hunting yet though...But I will do all I can. Where might I find these human bugs? What do they look like?" Her wings still were not up to the task of flying yet.

((Ack sorry))

Vita paused just before he went to look for Crio and he smiled and nodded to Dharsii "Alright, beware the bugs have there own way of defence. Best catch them from behind and flatten them. If they know of you they may attack, if are attacked report to the medic right away. The bugs won't follow you into the open. They use a poison spike though its very hard to see." he explained. "Our medic has a cure for it though so once he's treated you you'll be just fine."

LAeron followed the shiny dragon and when he haerd what she had to say he slowly came down the trunk of the tree he was in and started to be come visible and tangible again.

Vrans gasped at first as the new comer... faded into vision. She tilted her head to the side. The color was the same as that tail she had found a little while ago. She looked over the new comer then took a step towards him not sure if she was just seeing things. Did it just come out of a tree? Is this what tree fairys where? No this was a dragon that was for sure. She opened her mouth then closed it still not entirly sure if this was for real. She slowly reached out a paw to see if the other dragon was real.

Aleron saw the other dragon stare in dis belief and then flinched when she reached out a paw but he stilltried to be as tangible as possible.

Aleron saw the other dragon stare in dis belief and then flinched when she reached out a paw but he stilltried to be as tangible as possible.

Vrans slowed her movement when it flintched. She rested her paw on the other dragons shoulder. She got a puzzled look but looked at him then shook her head "I'm sorry, never seen anyone do that before." she said quickly pulling her paw back. She looked at him again knowing he was real now then tilted her head again and came a bit closer to get his scent. Oddly she could not smell one yet. "Welcome to the forest though." she said. Why did she feel nerves or... no that was not it.

Dharsii nodded as Vita explained how to go about crushing the human bugs without getting poisoned by them. After the magi dragon had left she set out to search the surrounding area for these human bugs. She crept silently along the groundusing rocks and foliage to sheild her form from view. As the white paced about she tested the air with her forked tongue to pick up any scents she could find.

"I am a Shadow walker and there are not many of my kind so I'm not surprised you haven't seen one before. If your wondering I have no scent because I'm basically a ghost." Stated Aleron

VRans pulled her head back and nodded "Welcome to the area." she said again not sure if she had already or not. For some reason she could not recall how she normally offered to show them the camp. Her mind was blank oddly "You seem troubled, is everything alright?" she asked concern on her face. He seemed to be... little sad or something. She could not place a paw on what but she knew something was off.

"I would love to join and yes there is something wrong, my friend ,Dragin went missing. She is the only other of my breed that I've known and she feels like a sister to me" Aleron mumbled glumly

Vrans nodded and came a bit closer. "Lets head to the camp. the leader should know what to do to rescue her." he said feeling oddly attracted to this... ghost dragon. She came along side him trying to make him feel a bit better. "There can be your new home and when we get your sister we can shelter her as well." he said

"I've never seen humans, They never come into the camp. But sometimes they send things they made in. The adults usually deal with those though." Mylan answered. She shuffled her feet nervously, "I wish I could do more but humans scare me." She said. "My parents dissappeared while out hunting, and everyone said they were probably captured or killed by humans." She finnished in a low, sad voice.

"I've never seen mine. Obviously one was Holly. And I bet they're trapped and under the rule of a human "master". I still don't know how I was lost. But it's a great thing to know that you're with other dragons. I met Vrans a while ago. I don't know what would've become of me if I hadn't."

Toxic scooted close to Mylan. He was relieved that he was under the guardian of other dragons but felt even better that he wasn't the only hatchling.

"I haven't seen my parents in a long time." Mylan said. "But i remember them quite well." She looked off into space and seemed lost in thought for a few moments before speaking again. "My mom was a purple, like me. My dad was a white. He was a healer were we all lived when i was an egg, but we moved here because the humans started oving there town too close."

Toxic's spines pricked up. Moving...He wasn't sure how long this land was being endangered by humans, or if there was a time when it wasn't.

"Do you know if there was ever a time here when humans just..weren't around?"

Toxic thought about the major stuff that could be happening. What if food became too scarce? What if the only way of surviving was to actually be under the control of a human? He shuttered at the thought..

((Wonder where Eli went, that and Orange and one other))

Vita having not found his mate sighed and decided to go for a walk. But then remembered his mate was not around right now. All the beta's seemed to be out to.... odd. That met he had to stay in camp till one showed up at least. Vrans was out hunting or something as always. Or looking for others to bring to camp.

Dharsii finished her patrol for the human bugs and returned to the main camp. She had crushed twelve of the biting crawlers and thought that sounded like a bit to many to be normal. She headed back to camp with a bit of a limp as one of the bugs had managed to stab her right forepaw with its poisonous barb. Once she returned to the camp she forced herself to walk normally despite the pain, which was already dying down. She saw Vita and approached him, "Vita, I have completed my search of the camp for human bugs. I found and crushed twelve of them. That seems like a lot to me but I am new here and don't know the normal amount. How many do the humans normally send sir?"

Vita nodded "Twelve of them... only 3 more then normal around this time. But before we do anything else get that paw looked at." he said nodding to the small point on her for paw. "You did not report right away after being hit. I can tell by its look." he said slightly scolding her "The poison is dangerous. We lost to many before the cure came around. I don't another to join the dead alright?" he said. "But thank you, thats that many less bugs putting the hatchlings at risk." he said with a small bow to show his gratitude.

"Ahh stop buggin! I'll treat the paw right now." the medic said coming out of his den and he held a mix of herbs and stuck a claw in the mix and then he went up and jabbed the coated claw on her for paw where the bite was. "Alright your good. You'll feel a sting once the mix enters your blood stream and beats the poison."

Dharsii lowered her head at Vita's scolding, "I-I'm sorry sir. I didn't think it was that dangerous. It didn't even hurt very badly. But I understand to return immediatly if this happens again." She lifted her head back up, bright purple eyes shining.

When the medic came up and gave her the antidote she cringed as it entered her blood and hissed slightly at the pain. She then watched the other white leave with a slightly sad expression before turning to Vita and asking, "Did I do something that upset him sir?"

Vita shook his head "No, just he's so far the only one able to make the cure. And he was the medic when we lost many to the poison." he explained as the white walked off "I fear he's permanently damaged inside." he said "Do to that he can be a bit.... odd. Don't take it personaly." he said "And don't call me sir please. I don't like being addressed like that. just call me Vita alright?" he said then placed a paw on her head "Your not in trouble or anything either. Your learning."

"Oh..." Dharsii looked over at the medic as he left, sorrow in her eyes. She then turned back to Vita, "Is there anything else I could do to help the group? I'm not sure if I'll be much use hunting since my wings still feel a bit weak, but I will do whatever I can to help, Vita."

"I've heard that at one ime humans werent anywere around here, but I'm not sure. They've been around for as long as i can remember." Mylan saw Toxic was worried, She smiled at him in a comforting way. "We'll be okay here though." She said.

Vita looked around "Well um..." he looked around thinking then got an idea "Our medic has yet to find another white to train for when he passes away. Us dragons may be able to live forever but only if we can avoid to much stress which... he's had." Vita explained "He may be happyer knowing someone can help him and take his place when the time comes."

(Here I am! My uncle goes to school online so I might get on once a-day.)

Aleron followed the Ribbon Dancer to a large clearing surrounded by 5 or 6 sandstone caves that were obviously old and very worn. All the dragons seemed on edge then they noticed him and all started to stare so he instinctively faded blushing and not really liking the attention. He wondered where they were going next and what the ribbon dancers name was. (Wait did he already learn it?0

((I think she already did... oh well))

Vrans looked at every one "Back how you where." she ordered then looked at the faded Aleron "You'll have to excuse them. They haven't seen your kind before. They'll get used to it eventually." she said seeing Vita coming over "Here comes our leader, Vita. Don't worry. He's seen zombies lashing out in front of him and he won't look at them oddly at all." she said.

"Don't say to much like that." he said coming up over hearing what Vrans said "Welcome to our camp and clan." he said. "A few new ones have shown up today." he said seemingly not noticing how Aleron was faded "Your free to stay here. All we ask is that you help out in some way. Tiny or large up to you." he said.

Aleron decided he liked Vita he seemed nice. "How can I help?" he asked ready to help out if it meant they accepted him.

Vita paused. Everyone was asking that now. "Maybe you could help me with hunting?" Vrans asked. Thinking getting him out of the camp would help him adjust to life here now. Vita nodded and looked at him wondering what he would say.

"Yes!!" Aleron said with a little more entusiasm than he intended to. Trying to regain his cool he added "I mean it would be nice to eat"