little lost dragon

The Great Divide

Toxic slowly stepped out of the bushes. He did a small double-take. He hid the fact that he was becoming more and more nervous. Everyone was losing territory. He made a puppish grumble and began slowly walking back and searched to find an adult. Being a neglected, he was always in some kind of pain and couldn't defend himself as a hatchling. Almost as if on cue, he felt a sharp pain and began limping on a front leg. He groaned and then growled to try and shake off the pain. He didn't want to be seen as too weak and be abandoned..

((Ghostchill is your char wondering into the area Vrans is in?))

Vrans saw the tail suddenly take off. Ok so it was a living thing. But what did said tail belong to? "Come back, its alright. No ones going to harm you." she called. Not knowing said dragon is near by. "Ghostish... tail.... I speak and it takes off. What.... was it a dragon? But why feel such fear from other dragons?" she asked her self. "Did it fear I had a protector? Or I was going to attack it?...." she asked. "Maybe I blinded it. Maybe my scales where reflecting to much again..." she muttered not knowing how close the owner of the tail she saw was.

((Yes))

Toxic tires out and falls to the ground. He soon hears a voice. He lifts his head up and gradually gets back to his aching feet and slowly travels to where the voice is. By each step, he becomes more and more desperate.

( I just wondered can a SW be blinded by light?)

Aleron thought her voice was soft but still wasn't sure if she was to be trusted (SW have trust issues) and he decided to follow her back to wherever she was from. She did seem nice and Aleron decided that if he did make his presance known it would be to her first. (Vrans has a ghost following her. tongue.gif )

((Ya know? I don't really know....))

Vrans waited for a few more moments. Then went to picking up the plants. She grabbed a lot of them not knowing how much to carry. After a bit she started to head back to her camp. Something told her she was being watched. From whom or why she did not know. she assumed it was humans and put on speed. Once she was back at camp she saw Vita had extened his wings to stop sunlight from hitting the injured white and she went to the medic. "Here's the plants I hope?" she asked and the white nodded "Yes now go find some food or something make your self useful." the white said. Vrans with held a snort. At times that whate seemed as snappy as elders at times.

Toxic caught sight of Vrans. At this moment, he quickened his pace to get to the ribbon dancer. He skipped on three legs a bit to avoid any pain going up his joints. He might have looked silly this way but he needed to show some kind of energy to let the others know that he wasn't a lost cause of any way. When he got to her, he put his fore head against her leg. He honestly didn't know he was doing that, he was only trying to catch a breath.

Vrans was not expecting to have anyone touch her. Much less in the way that this one did. A neglected resting his forhead on her forleg. She looked at him in a 'what are you doing?' way. Though she did not shake him off she was not entirely ok with a stranger seemingly hugging her. "Can I help you?" she asked in a friendly tone though body signs showed she was not ok with the hug.

((To her that would seem more of a hug then anything else.))

(sorry I haven't posted in a while, my computer's been acting up)

Mylan sat on a rock and watched the medic from afar. After a few minutes she spoke up "I-is there anything I can do to help?" She asked shyly. She felt strange being the only one who didn't have a job to do at the moment.

Aleron was amazed at the Neglected Dragons speed. He finally got to the camp and watched as the Dragons busied themselves with gathering things to help a fallen dragon.

The white looked at the purple hatchling when she had asked to help. "Yes there is. I need these plants Vrans brough, I need them to be deleafed. Once thats done take a small bowl and crack but not break the stem. Let the liquid drip into the bow. Once you have that done bring the bowl to me please." he said

Mylan Nodded and did as told. She looked up to the injured dragon. "He'll be okay, right?" she asked as she worked.

(Why halo that Eli tongue.gif)

"Well of course he will be ok! After all she is being taken care of a white. Whites are the best healers know to dragons." Crío said impatiently.

Tropi had more luck on the side path and managed to catch 5 birds, several lizards and some other animals. He returned to camp and saw several new dragons had shown up. He walked over to the white and said, "i got some food for later. Any thing else you want me to do?" He stared down at the injured white and silently prayed she would be okay."

Once she believed that they meant her no harm, Dharsii lifted her head as best she could, finally regaining most of her senses. Her neck swayed this way and that as she looked around at the other dragons around her. She noticed that all of the dragons were catering to tasks to help her. The white tried to find her voice and tell them this was all unnecessary but the cut behind her eye pained her when she tried to speak. She took a deep breath and fought through the pain to speak, though her voice was quiet and shakey, "Th-this is not really...necessary. I'm okay." She tried to stand but her trembling legs would not support her and she collapsed again. She hissed irritably at her own weakness and lay her head out along the ground again, her bright purple eyes surveying the other dragons.

Toxic took in a deep inhale. He stepped back a bit from Vrans, giving her respectable space. "I'm sorry to just approach like that. I was just keeping myself from falling over.."

Toxic looked up at Vrans and seemed a bit frightened. She seemed friendly but hadn't counted on the fact that there could be other adults around that might not like his presence. He lowered his head and looked down in a submissive way but soon his inner hatchling got the best of him when he saw a dragon fly and began swatting and batting at it with his unhealthy overgrown claws.

Mylan Nodded and did as told. She looked up to the injured dragon. "He'll be okay, right?" she asked as she worked.

The white nodded "Of course she will. Not like she's had organs torn out. She'll be patched up and ready to go if I have anything to say." the white grunted. He grunted again when Crio scowled the hatchling. "There's been others that would have thins one run and giddy by now. But I do what I can. Now you 2 stop distracting me." he said.

Tropi had more luck on the side path and managed to catch 5 birds, several lizards and some other animals. He returned to camp and saw several new dragons had shown up. He walked over to the white and said, "i got some food for later. Any thing else you want me to do?" He stared down at the injured white and silently prayed she would be okay."

The white snorted a bit "Right now I just need space now. Thank you though." he said then turned his attention to the stirring white.

Once she believed that they meant her no harm, Dharsii lifted her head as best she could, finally regaining most of her senses. Her neck swayed this way and that as she looked around at the other dragons around her. She noticed that all of the dragons were catering to tasks to help her. The white tried to find her voice and tell them this was all unnecessary but the cut behind her eye pained her when she tried to speak. She took a deep breath and fought through the pain to speak, though her voice was quiet and shakey, "Th-this is not really...necessary. I'm okay." She tried to stand but her trembling legs would not support her and she collapsed again. She hissed irritably at her own weakness and lay her head out along the ground again, her bright purple eyes surveying the other dragons.

The white looked at her "Not needed? Yet your still hardly able to speak and can't-" the white was interrupted "Your in need of help. Where giving it. Your in safe paws." Vita said coming up.

Toxic took in a deep inhale. He stepped back a bit from Vrans, giving her respectable space. "I'm sorry to just approach like that. I was just keeping myself from falling over.."

Toxic looked up at Vrans and seemed a bit frightened. She seemed friendly but hadn't counted on the fact that there could be other adults around that might not like his presence. He lowered his head and looked down in a submissive way but soon his inner hatchling got the best of him when he saw a dragon fly and began swatting and batting at it with his unhealthy overgrown claws.

Vrans smiled a bit "Odd way of keeping your self up. Anyway," she started when he started to play at a dragon fly. Seeing the claws. "You may want to trim those claws, some may not like the site of those." she said seemingly unaffected by his half dead looks otherwise.

Mylan was embaressed for asking, and continued to work in silence. She quickly finnished and handed the plant juices to the white. "That's all of the plants, Vrans is getting more, right? She's been gone a while..." Her words faded a bit at the end, as she looked towards the forest wondering what was keeping her.

Toxic shook a little and gave up on the dragonfly, listening to what Vrans had said about his claws. He flexed them into the dirt and stared at them.

But they're the only defense I have along with my fangs..I don't have tough skin like I should have...

His instinct was to stay latched on to this female until he saw other adults. He stayed close to her..

Edited by GhostChilli

Mylan was embaressed for asking, and continued to work in silence. She quickly finnished and handed the plant juices to the white. "That's all of the plants, Vrans is getting more, right? She's been gone a while..." Her words faded a bit at the end, as she looked towards the forest wondering what was keeping her.

The white paused "I told her to do something useful. She may be just out hunting. I don't know." he grunted. He then closed his eye's and picked up the bowl and seemed to do a few things in the liquide then he took his paw out and ran it down the injured whites wounds. The wounds closed up as he ran his talon over then. Then he opened his eye's and looked at the purple hatchling "Good job. You did it right." he said with a approved look.

Toxic shook a little and gave up on the dragonfly, listening to what Vrans had said about his claws. He flexed them into the dirt and stared at them.

But they're the only defense I have along with my fangs..I don't have tough skin like I should have...

His instinct was to stay latched on to this female until he saw other adults. He stayed close to her..

Vrans watched him flex his claws in the dirt. "Claws may be good defence, but they can also be a sign of offence as well." she explained still wondering why she felt like she was being watched or followed or both. "On another note... have you seen anyone following me?" she asked wanting to shake the feeling.

Aleron watched the Neglected talking to the Ribbon Dancer and he thought that these were pretty nice dragons, after all they took care of the white. Now Aleron waited for the ribbon dancer to be alone so he could reveal himself and he could possible join the clan.

Toxic looked behind him and around. "Well, technically I was running from something. Not really sure on what exactly I was running from. I knew there was someone and my first reaction is to run far away since I don't have much defense to help me. perhaps that could answer your question..."

The hatchlings still felt there was something nearby and kept looking over his shoulder..

Vrans looked around again "Maybe I'm just on edge." she said looking then back at the neglected "Lets get you to camp. I'll introduce you to the leader. He's a very reasonable Magi. Then I have to hunt." she said and started to head back to camp slowly at first to make sure the neglected could keep up.

Toxic shuttered for a moment then pattered close to Vrans. A magi.. he knew well that those dragons were very powerful. He just hoped that the magi would let him stay. He just had to act stronger. Not act..he needed to get stronger, but was that possible for him? Toxic felt embarrassed for Vrans. Such a lovely dragoness next to a hatchling that resembled a starving mutated rat..He looked up at her as he followed.

Aleron overheard the RD's conversation and decided he would shed the shadows that he lived and thrived in to be vulnerable to all of these dragons. I would do it for her. Aleron was suddenly surprised that he was thinking that. The only other dragon he had felt close to was Dragina and that was still something of a sistery bond.