GavinB

Are you ticklish?

Well? Are you? Promise I won't tell anyone! biggrin.gif

From a 0 - 10, 10 being the highest on the tickle rating, how ticklish are you on your:

1) Belly. 10

2) Ribs. 10

3) Underarms. 10

4) Neck. 10

5) Back. 10

6) Feet. 10

7) Sides 10

I'm one of those people who are ticklish EVERYWHERE! Even on the palms of my hands!

EDIT: Damnit forgot sides!

Edited by GavinB

I'm barely ticklish at all.

1) Belly. 0

2) Ribs. 2 (only if it's in this one spot)

3) Underarms. 0

4) Neck. 5

5) Back. 2 (a bit in the upper back)

6) Feet. 0

1) Belly. 4

2) Ribs. 6

3) Underarms. 1

4) Neck. 5

5) Back. 3

6) Feet. 4

Why not add sides?

7) Sides. 8

10 everything. So damn ticklish. DX Like I can't wash my own feet without flinching at the tickle.

If you surprise tickle me, I am not responsible for your injuries.

I've never been ticklish on my feet or back, but in some places, I'm reallllly ticklish. :|

1) Belly. 5

2) Ribs. 10

3) Underarms. 10

4) Neck. 8

5) Back. 0

6) Feet. 0

7) Sides. 10

Belly: 2

Ribs: 1

Underarms: 0

Neck: 3

Back: 0

Feet: 100000

Sides: 0

I'm not very ticklish- in fact, unless you catch me by surprise, you won't get a reaction from me at all...unless you tickle me on the feet. My feet are super sensitive, and my are definitely my most ticklish place. They are so extremely ticklish that if I'm lying on the couch and someone comes up to me and tickles my feet, I will pretty much lock up and not be able to move (while laughing and screaming hysterically, of course.)

Ticklish, ticklish feet. Everywhere else? Not really.

No, though I used to be. It is a mental thing, I trained myself not to react, and eventually I stopped even starting to react.

1) Belly. 1

2) Ribs. 0

3) Underarms. 0

4) Neck. 0

5) Back. 0

6) Feet. 0

7) Sides 0

Almost have no feeling in all of them! Which is weird.... O.O

Why is legs not on the list? I'm most ticklish there. Guess most people aren't ticklish on their legs then.

Edited by Walker

1) Belly. 0

2) Ribs. 8

3) Underarms. Don't know...?

4) Neck. 0

5) Back. 5

6) Feet. 0

7) Sides 10

I pretty much jump and fall over if people touch my sides. It kinda runs in the family and poking each other in the sides was a favorite thing to do.

I'm ticklish on my knees quite a bit though.

I don't know if it's actually because I'm ticklish there or if it's just a reflex, but I swear if you touch my neck I will kill you.

1) Belly. 3

2) Ribs. 8

3) Underarms. 4

4) Neck. 10

5) Back. 0

6) Feet. 8

7) Sides 10

8) Knees 5

Usually it has to be the right time in order for me to react. It'll be spontaneous, so sometimes I'll be incredibly ticklish, and other times it doesn't feel like much.

But my sides and my neck... freshman and sophomore year in high school, people would sneak up behind me and jab me in the sides or neck really quick, and so I would squeal really loud.

They started calling me Squeaks after that. v_v; My field hockey sweater even had that in place of my last name on the back over my player number. /grumble

1) Belly. 10

2) Ribs. 1

3) Underarms. 1

4) Neck. 0

5) Back. 0

6) Feet. 10+++!!!

7) Sides 1

Tickling my feet can be dangerous! Black eyes or broken nose! biggrin.gif

1) Belly. 9

2)Ribs. 0

3) Underarms. 0

4) Neck. 0

5) Back. 1

6) Feet. 0

7) Sides 20

if you tickle my sides, you will probably end up with lots of bruises and scratches. and deaf. =/ other than that, im not too ticklish I guess.

1) Belly. 1

2) Ribs. 7

3) Underarms. 9

4) Neck. 5

5) Back. 1

6) Feet. 9

7) Sides 7

I absolutely hate it though because I can't defend myself. Anything that makes me lose any amount of control over my own body makes me really uncomfortable and even angry, so the very least a person trying to tickle me is a backhanded slap, more likely worse because I see tickling as as much a violation of my body as tying me up without permission: they both immobilize me.

1) Belly. 9

2) Ribs. 8

3) Underarms. 10

4) Neck. 10

5) Back. 6

6) Feet. 6

7) Sides 10

Meh...

I'm not just ticklish, I'm ticklish EVERYWHERE ON MY BODY. Everything on the list is in the 8-10 range (though feet I've trained myself to not be so ticklish there). Back is horrible - it's ticklish everywhere, and I can't get massages or have my back scratched easily because of it.

My legs are the worst though. If someone touches my leg I have a miniature freakout and usually end up kicking them by mistake.