Kazeindel Sawaknouske

Random PMs with Trading Links.

When people send you trading links in PMs, does it bother you?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only times I have received a link without a message were glomp gifts.

I've never heard of anyone who consistently gets these PMS youre talking about (I assume you mean 2 way links). If it were me, it wouldn't bother me though. I would just ask them for more details.

Not sure it would bother me, I might write back to ask what they want, but I don't get any kind of random PMs so never had to worry about it.

As long as I had a trade up I wouldn't mind. If it were random for something I had on my scroll that I wasn't intending on trading I would just let them know that I was keeping whatever it was. If it didn't accompany an explanation, I'd reply back with a O_o

I suppose they might want a random offer, to see what they'd get?

If it's the same person, they might possibly have something wrong with their keyboard, and be unable to type?

Personally, I'd write back for clarification, since that's easily done, but it does seem very odd to send a link with no text...

The question is this an ongoing seemingly harassing nature despite my normal persons attempt to communicate a cease and desist (then speak with mod) and/or a one time thing that may or may not have been a mistake. I can block/ignore people. I can also call them stupid heads and tell them you will wish a pox upon their family and that their Dragons dress their owner funny to hide their scary face .... but you might take a warn or much worse. Just sayinh....