Gluria

Wolves of Mercy Falls

Those anyone know this trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater?

I just finished the third book, "Forever", and I simply loved it.

The story is about werewolves, but the change happens not at full moon, but when it gets colder. A werewolf is human when it's summer and warm, and in winter they stay wolves. Every year they shift later back to human form in spring and earlier to wolf form in fall, and in the end they stay a wolf for the rest of their lives.

Grace Brisbane, a 17-year old from the small town Mercy Falls in Minnesota, was attacked by wolves when she was a small child. One o the wolves saved her and brought her back to her parents house.

She never forgot the yellow eyes of this wolf.

Then she meets Sam - a young man with yellow eyes of "her" wolf, and so she learns about the secret of the wolves.

The fall in love with each other, but the winter is near and Sam knows, the next time he shifts into a wolf, he'll never shift back.

Sam and Grace desperately try to find a cure, a chance of keeping each other.

The story is very emotional and absolutely beautiful, I loved every single page.

I'm planning to read this series biggrin.gif

I have scanned the first book for some nice scene and I think I will like this book.

But I will read it after I finish reading other books that my friends are suggesting to me xd.png

I quite liked it. Especially the ending. tongue.gif It was just an interesting read over all!

Isabel (might've spelled it wrong) was the best character in the whole darn thing.

And as for Sam, I always pictured him as blonde, but then I re-read Shiver and found out that his hair is black and floppy. And since then I've always been picturing him as a skinny emo guy with floppy black hair and red contacts and baggy clothing.

I just got into these books recently and finished the second book, Linger, a few days ago. I'm really looking forward to reading the final book to see how Grace and Sam's problems are resolved. And Cole. I want to know what happens to Cole.

I just got into these books recently and finished the second book, Linger, a few days ago. I'm really looking forward to reading the final book to see how Grace and Sam's problems are resolved. And Cole. I want to know what happens to Cole.

I can understand that, I liked Cole from the very beginning (And loved him in the end).

And he will be sooo awesome in "Forever"!

I liked his ans Isabel's relationship more than Sam's and Grace's. It was much more interesting biggrin.gif

The series was AWESOME! to sum it up.

But I agree with Gluria, Isabel's and Cole's relationship was... interesting, for lack of word. It's sad when the trilogy ended when it did, I wanted to see if they would end up... together biggrin.gif

I love Maggie's works! wub.gif She made me fell for her work when I read Lament~

Done with Shiver and is currently reading Linger :3