Jadeclaw

Escape the Infected!

I know. But you did read my entire explanation of what happened. You have to read it, have to.

Yes! You are now accepted. I need to start to look over the things I type because I'm trying to read the words myself and I don't even know what I was trying to say. I'll be trying to make a poster for this.

Can I join? :3

Human Forms-

Username: Moonlitdragon

Character Name: Silvia

Appearance: Pale skin, biggish hazel eyes, dark long hair, freckles. Slender and has long, somehow dark painted nails.

Wolf appearance: user posted image

Personality: Tends to avoid direct contact with other of her kind and is shy. She is loyal to the group and would give her life for others. She is not really respected and sometimes feels unwelcome.

Skills: Intelligent and agile.

Weaknesses: (at least one) Cannot deal with large amounts of pressure or stress.

Other: cook cook cookies?

Edited by MoonlitDragon

You are also accepted.

We aren't starting until we get some more people. We need more dogs and at least three more humans. I made a poster!

Nobody joins... THIS IS MADNESS!!!

- MADNESS?! This isn't madness..... THIS IS "ESCAPE THE INFECTEEEDDDDD!!!"

Same... But we need to delete all of this talking first.and who is starting?

Edited by MoonlitDragon

Woah, I completely forgot about it. Anyone has an idea to start or I'll just go?

-----------------

Simba overlooked the tall trees of the large clearing that the dogs made an escape onto. He walked next to Crimson. "Hello, Crimson." He said with a smile, trying to be polite and nice. He knew Crimson despited him, but it was the fresh morning and Simba wanted to start it right. "Wheres the rest?" He asked Crimson curiously. "Probably sleeping.." He thought to himself, walking towards the dens.