gistofeverything

Falling Skies OOC

May not be able to get on everyday, don't get involved with something serious with me until I post here again stating that the problem is resolved. o_o

Aww man... I need to post my more-than-often hiatus status... I will not be on regularly until November 6. I have given 9 express permission to RP as my character; he is also thread mod until said date, as he can take better care of it than I currently can. Thank you for understanding! biggrin.gif

Planning event. Team gets abducted into Val'tusk ship. Possible opening of characters there if anybody wants to join.

I don't know... I guess, if you're willing to write it all. It can happen while we're trying to get the radio out of Richie's arm...

Definatly. I'd love to write it all. And we already did get it out. I'll right it right now.

So far its after the meeting. We knew that there was going to be an attack but we weren't ready for was they had. They all had stun darts or something that was injected into you from a gun. They took us away, onto their ship. They locked us up near a cell of possibly living humans. The Val'tusk were abducting humans now to turn them into Val'tusk. It happened with Little Rich and now they wanted to do it with us.

Then we bust out, take the ship, or take parts of the ship and build our own.