Luna's eyes widen. "Oh!" she cried as she hurled it at the tree. "I think I get it now!"

He notices BlazingPheonix,takes a good look at you,and then grabs a piece of paper with the word "bait" on it sticks it onto your forehead.

Edited by cthulhu153

Luna's eyes widen. "Oh!" she cried as she hurled it at the tree. "I think I get it now!"

The flask breaks against the tree you hear a sizzling noise and and the tree collapses you then see half of the tree has dissolved and he then points out the symbols on the flasks some have a fire symbol others a droplet. He then starts writing on a piece of paper.

He reveals the paper (I edited one of the previous posts it clarifys who I put bait on which is blazing phoenix) it shows bait luring the person who's it into the area where Luna and Sunny Milk will hurl the flasks at him forcing him into my area where I will spring the final trap.

Edited by cthulhu153

He reveals the paper (I edited one of the previous posts it clarifys who I put bait on which is blazing phoenix) it shows bait luring the person who's it into the area where Luna and Suwako will hurl the flasks at him forcing him into my area where I will spring the final trap.

Please. I already said I'm not Suwako in this thread, but instead Sunny Milk. D=

"Oh, so I'm getting the hang of it!" Luna and I start throwing the flasks one by one at the tree.

I was being sarcastic, hulu.

He takes flask empties it 3/4 of the way and hands to you smiling as he does so.

the figure takes the flask with a fire symbol on it and points out a wick

"So I'm supposed to light this little wick here..." I focus, and an ultraviolet ray starts to burn the wick with extreme amounts of heat.

Luna stops me by a fraction of a second. "Dont!" She lays her hand on my shoulder, and as she does so, I stop. "Don't ya think that's dangerous?"

"Ugh."

Edited by Suwako

he looks at sunny milk and makes a throwing motion then turns to Blazing phoenix and shakes his head,picks up a empty flask,smashes it on a rock and starts making a stabbing motion with the broken piece.He then gives you a 4 leaf clover.

Edited by cthulhu153

he shakes his head and just writes out "if he gets to close break it over his head and use a shard of glass as a makeshift knife"he then writes "good luck,I hope you can run"

Edited by cthulhu153