Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I notice Blazing phoenix and use my YER on her paralyzing her and making her body momentarily invisible while taking on her form.

Share this post


Link to post

"Erm, what's going on out there?" I push the boulder aside a tad inch, and peer through, trying to see what's going on. "What's with all this commotion?"

Luna sighs and says, "I can mute them if you want..."

Share this post


Link to post
There is someone out there who is me!

Didn't I say you were paralyzed?

continuing on I say (mimicking her voice)"and he's following me please you gotta let me in!"(tearing up while saying this)

Share this post


Link to post

I use The Force to hold the Ninja to the ground so the others can take off running and I put the fire out as well.

Share this post


Link to post

I point at Blazing phoenix and say "it's found me oh god please let me in!"(sobbing while I do so)

Share this post


Link to post
I use The Force to hold the Ninja to the ground so the others can take off running and I put the fire out as well.

I'm still disguised as BlazingPhoenix how can you tell which is which?

Share this post


Link to post

I open the door and see what is going on, and Luna gets mad at me for being so curious about them. I take a step outside, and let the doppelganger come inside.

Luna stops and then welcomes him, but then notices about how the illusion is fading a bit.

 

 

EDIT: Damnit, ninja'd.

 

BlazingPhoenix, the real person, enters before we close it, and we don't even notice it. Luna moves her eyes to the entrance, and a faint image of her glistens in the sunlight.

"Well, well, who's the real one here?" Luna holds up her index finger and then points to the one in the doorway.

 

 

Edited by Suwako

Share this post


Link to post
Thank you for letting me in! By the way, who's Luna?

Luna Child of Touhou. And I'm Sunny Milk. No one even tried to guess, but don't call me Suwako here; call me Sunny Milk. 8D

Share this post


Link to post
I take out my switchblade take a fencing position point it to Luna and say "shall we?"

Luna takes a spell card in one hand and a rock in the other. I push her aside and tell her, "You're weak during daytime. Let me take over."

She sighs, as she thought she was about to have some fun. I take my spell cards with me and speak, "I'm ready for the challenge." My pure blue eyes lighten up brightly, and that would let you know that I am truly ready.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Stop fighting! If we are gonna not get tagged, we gotta not fight. Sorry for bad grammar.

Share this post


Link to post
Stop fighting! If we are gonna not get tagged, we gotta not fight. Sorry for bad grammar.

"Very well." I pause and take a breath, then my spell cards disappear into thin air. Luna grunts and sits back down on the cushion we stole from one of the nearby stores.

"If you are that smart, then how is this going to protect us? I'm sure Durppie has brought some of Gensokyo along with her... I mean... Like Genjii... Well, nevermind..." I sit on a cushion next to Luna, and we both wearily tilt our heads. Luna's was more directly sloped than mine. She whispered quietly, "When do you think this will end?" I shrugged, and replied, "One of us will get tagged. If you get tagged, I'm it too, and vice versa. I think the others can also have a possibility of getting tagged."

A silent breeze across the room, and Luna and I lift the boulder and give it more support with sticks and much smaller pebbles.

Share this post


Link to post

"Well this was a disappointment" I take my YER and make a small cut I then take out a book carve a circle into the ground,spill blood on it, and then stand on it"I'll see you in the next dimension!"I disappear and am replaced by a mysterious figure.

Share this post


Link to post

I plan something out, "Well, Luna and I can take the guard and try to protect you from Durppie's spell cards, but we can be disarmed quite easily by one of such power." Luna nods.

Share this post


Link to post

The mysterious figure hands Luna some flasks with green liquid and goes to vantage points and starts making circles with symbols inside them.

Edited by cthulhu153

Share this post


Link to post

Luna eyes them. "What are these for? What is it supposed to do? What... is this??????" she questions with the normal curiosity of a fairy. I sigh and take the flasks. "I think these are for some kind of... science experiment." Luna takes them back. "Hey, no fair!" I take them back again. "This is for your own good." Luna just keeps repeating until I give in.

Share this post


Link to post

The figure points to the flask and then to the tree and makes a throwing motion.

Edited by cthulhu153

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.