Jump to content

Recommended Posts

*earthbends myself back down*

You are really getting on my nerves dude!

*glares* And since when were you an Earthbender!

Share this post


Link to post

*mutters and walks up a hill, tired of flight* Woo... So nice these days...

Share this post


Link to post

I use my Force powers and remove the Ninja from the area around where I and the others are sitting.

Share this post


Link to post

The ninja bumps into me and I whirl onto the ground, startled by the unexpected guest.

"Perhaps, ninja, you can tell me why or what you are here for." I wipe the dust off my attire and await an answer from the ninja.

Share this post


Link to post
The ninja bumps into me and I whirl onto the ground, startled by the unexpected guest.

"Perhaps, ninja, you can tell me why or what you are here for." I wipe the dust off my attire and await an answer from the ninja.

May I make a suggestion? Run.

Share this post


Link to post

May I make a suggestion? Run.

"..Why?" I escape anyways, but instead of running, I take off instead, even though I'm still a bit worn out for flight from fatigue.

Edited by Suwako

Share this post


Link to post
"..Why?" I escape anyways, but instead of running, I take off instead, even though I'm still a bit worn out for flight from fatigue.

Turns invisible runs off and starts pestering jedi40.

Share this post


Link to post
Turns invisible runs off and starts pestering jedi40.

Seeing that you went invisible, I refract light to remove my image from sight, becoming invisible. (You can already guess what character I am. c:) Still in flight, I land on the branch of a tree to watch Durppie, who is currently it, pass by.

Share this post


Link to post

Seeing jedi is ignoring me I shoot randomly in the sky and trees with my l'trangler several times to bring you down

Share this post


Link to post

I manage to dodge them, and afterwards shortly, I hesitantly stop to think. He knows it. He knows I'm there. Shaking my head to clear the thought, I focus on what's happening right now and flutter as fast as I can to the forest, hoping he would get lost.

Share this post


Link to post

I light cigarette and throw the match starting a forest fire so I can use the distortion of the smoke around Suwako's body to find her then I sneak behind BlazingPhoenix and say "I'm afraid not"

Edited by cthulhu153

Share this post


Link to post

I light cigarette and throw the match starting a forest fire so I can use the distortion of the smoke around Suwako's body to find him then I sneak behind BlazingPhoenix and say "I'm afraid not"

/rageaboutgender I is not a boy!

 

Continuing on:

 

I notice the forest fire and then fly down into a cavern, where Luna (here's a hint to who I am) quickly gestures for me to enter before it spreads too much. A crew of fairies and humans try to put the fire out with water. Sighing, I rest until the forest is completely watered. I cover the entrance with a boulder, using my refraction of light to create a light source.

Edited by Suwako

Share this post


Link to post

As I can not find Suwako I sigh and say"well that was a disappointment" and walk away while playing with my butterfly knife.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.