*earthbends myself back down*

You are really getting on my nerves dude!

*glares* And since when were you an Earthbender!

I use my Force powers and remove the Ninja from the area around where I and the others are sitting.

The ninja bumps into me and I whirl onto the ground, startled by the unexpected guest.

"Perhaps, ninja, you can tell me why or what you are here for." I wipe the dust off my attire and await an answer from the ninja.

The ninja bumps into me and I whirl onto the ground, startled by the unexpected guest.

"Perhaps, ninja, you can tell me why or what you are here for." I wipe the dust off my attire and await an answer from the ninja.

May I make a suggestion? Run.

May I make a suggestion? Run.

"..Why?" I escape anyways, but instead of running, I take off instead, even though I'm still a bit worn out for flight from fatigue.

Edited by Suwako

"..Why?" I escape anyways, but instead of running, I take off instead, even though I'm still a bit worn out for flight from fatigue.

Turns invisible runs off and starts pestering jedi40.

Turns invisible runs off and starts pestering jedi40.

Seeing that you went invisible, I refract light to remove my image from sight, becoming invisible. (You can already guess what character I am. c:) Still in flight, I land on the branch of a tree to watch Durppie, who is currently it, pass by.

Seeing jedi is ignoring me I shoot randomly in the sky and trees with my l'trangler several times to bring you down

I manage to dodge them, and afterwards shortly, I hesitantly stop to think. He knows it. He knows I'm there. Shaking my head to clear the thought, I focus on what's happening right now and flutter as fast as I can to the forest, hoping he would get lost.

I light cigarette and throw the match starting a forest fire so I can use the distortion of the smoke around Suwako's body to find her then I sneak behind BlazingPhoenix and say "I'm afraid not"

Edited by cthulhu153

I light cigarette and throw the match starting a forest fire so I can use the distortion of the smoke around Suwako's body to find him then I sneak behind BlazingPhoenix and say "I'm afraid not"

/rageaboutgender I is not a boy!

Continuing on:

I notice the forest fire and then fly down into a cavern, where Luna (here's a hint to who I am) quickly gestures for me to enter before it spreads too much. A crew of fairies and humans try to put the fire out with water. Sighing, I rest until the forest is completely watered. I cover the entrance with a boulder, using my refraction of light to create a light source.

Edited by Suwako

As I can not find Suwako I sigh and say"well that was a disappointment" and walk away while playing with my butterfly knife.