~RUN~ *hides invisibly thinking how long he's been hiding invisible* * crawls to choppa* OMG TEH PREDATOR KILLED ARNOLD Schwarzenegger!!! ooh wait he didn't *uses Arnold Schwarzenegger accent*

Darien darien the slow mojo he can't even touch my rainbow

Edited by kijamu

'Sup guys. Its been too long.

~Removed; please remember this is a game~ firegirls it firegirl is it Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Sees Darien running and shouts " ya you better run" then laughs in the air so hard she almost hit the ground

Thinks she hears Darien insult her " oh no you didnt" and flys faster and faster to Darien until doing a sonic rain boom and flies over darien so fast she knocks him over with the wind.

" and don't do it again" she says before flicking her tale at Darien and trots away with her noes in the air

Edited by kijamu

Who is it? unsure.gif

*turns head skeptically, as I have no idea who I am running from* *Decides to take my beloved little yukkuri Chen with me as I hitch a ride on a UFO, whizzing past Kijamu and Darien*

firegirl is it. Ima too tired and have bronchitis so Ima not runnin'. Ima be flyin'!

Out ragged with Darien so much that turns red and her wings had a black tint to them and rainbow mane and tail were all completly black and she almost explodes with rage. Still exploding she races around searching for Darien doing what look like red and black sonic rain booms " come out come out where ever you are" she says in such a deep voice that she sounds evil

Edited by kijamu

You will apologies for what you did and we can be friends and all will be well she says in an even gruffer voice than before and looking even more mean (moderators please do not edit this because I am not hurting anyone and this is just some action me and Darien are having fun with)

"Oh sorry" she says drifting to the ground "I am just a little dum I am half rainbow dash, the other half is nyan-cat, she can be a but head that rainbow dash "

Now we can be friends she says smiling as well but no hugs that would be wierd (to all other viewers this shows that if you tag Kijamu do not insult her after)

I do want to hurt you for that but I won't and I have a speacial thing that if I am supervisied I can fly freely and every one here knows I am flying so I am fine but I have to have my rainbow out for a reason I don't know of ... But I am working with those people and they think I am imeture huh.gif wierd wright ... And fine we can hug she says

Edited by kijamu

Kijamu, it's been over five days since you tagged someone and they haven't been back to the thread. Please tag someone else.

Zoooommmmm......

This is a public game. If you'd like to play a private game, please take it to PM or make your own channel in the DC IRC. You should make an effort to involve everyone in a public game. Thanks.

(comes galloping back in from Dragon Request land and that aweful Siege dragon she's been fiddling with for nigh-on ever, only to collide with her turntable)

Hey! I remember this!

(quick as lightning, she gets it set back up, plugged back in, flips on 'Rock Me Amadeus' and gallops off again)

Seeing that the person Kijamu tagged last is not here quickly choosing here next victim she takes dariens pie over to wends to tag but instead Kijamu throws the nice pie at her, longing to lick her clean kijamu trots away from wends and says "now wends my fello pony you are it"

Edited by kijamu

I'm a Shapeshifter's Meses Dragon! I can transform into anything I want anytime I want! *morphs into Kirby and walks along the paved path, smelling all sorts of food from bakeries and passerby*

*jumps into a bakery shop filled with breads ranging from cornbread to sweet tart and starts to inhale everything*

*Stares at Suwako and is reminded of a time when a friend somehow swallowed their 'permanent' retainer while eating a sandwich and didn't even feel it go down*

*Snickers quietly*

Run run run

Edited by Kigyptnee