You aren't it.

*LD runs as fast as possible, while minkymy eats some cookies*

Want some pecan pie? I'm too tired to run.

Sure I would love some pie. *Walks over and takes a seat while Classycal dishes out the pie*

*catches up to Durppie and requests for Reimu to get her turtle back*

No, that's Genjii! Dare you argue with me?

Oh geez, I'm running from my cat instead!

It's been 5 days, and I've Pm'd OrbiterSpore (no response), so perhaps minkymy should tag someone else? I think chasing my cats sounds like a good idea, ClosetKitteh.

Jogs slowly in and flicks blonde hair over shoulders and smiles a sweet smile. Runs for life after seeing the tagger. Smiles again "So are we playing tag, or playing hiding tagger?" laughes and runs and climbs up a birchwood tree and sits there. biggrin.gif

Nooooo!! I need to get coverrrrred!*turns into a turtle and takes cover inside shell*

It's been 5 days, and I've Pm'd OrbiterSpore (no response), so perhaps minkymy should tag someone else?

That's the new rule if you don't tag in 5 days the last IT person gets to tag someone new.

*Feels like I am being watched, I turn and see something hiding in a shell.* Hi there.

Now where's minkymy. Just trying to make use sweat, aren't you? I'm hidin' under a rock.

*pokes head out a tiny bit* Who's there....?

My name is Jedi, why are you in that shell?

(bops through, taking a break from clicking vainly at hollies without any darned luck, and dances of, leaving hoofprints in the snow)

My name is Jedi, why are you in that shell?

Because, I don't want to be tagged!

*slowly pokes limbs and head fully out of shell and walks to a lake*