*Portal appears in sky and I fall out of it*

...Well, it was inevitable I would find a thread like this and come to it. Time to hide. *Runs into abandoned warehouse*

*Flies into the warehouse (destroying it, of course!) and flies away with ShatteringGlass*

Uses the Force to move the snow covering Wends

TAG!

Oh, noz, Wends is it! Puts on Christmas music on multiple turntables to confuse her and then hides in snow fort.

*Chompers is out of PP*

OH SNAPS

*gets on the back of the dragon of her avatar" SWIM LOTUS DRAGON SWIM!

Um, Kitteh? How long are we going to fly for? 'Cause I see the Eiffel Tower on the horizon...

(stares, is utterly confused, tries dancing to 'Jingle Bell Rock' while singing with Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' and rockin' to Smashing Pumpkins' 'Christmas Time is Here' before noticing ShatteringGlass)

Aha!

(lobs an enormous puffy snowball with magic unicorn powers)

TAG!!

(happily rearranges the multitudes of turntables, making a long line of them, then wrenches identical albums out of random space, flops them on simultaneously and moves every needle at the same time - Elvis Presley's 'Blue Christmas' barrels over the landscape)

*Drops ShatteringGlass and continues on like nothing happened* :3

(levitates snow quickly to build an enormous drift to catch ShatteringGlass in, then bounds off laughing and dancing to 'Christmas Shoes')

DID YOU SAY SNOW!? *Transforms into a Minncino and falls in the snow.*

biggrin.gif

I haven't seen this much snow ever!

(happily rearranges the multitudes of turntables, making a long line of them, then wrenches identical albums out of random space, flops them on simultaneously and moves every needle at the same time - Elvis Presley's 'Blue Christmas' barrels over the landscape)

Haha! Do you actually have the Elvis album that is blue (instead of black)? I do. LOL.

Closet Kitteh, you need to see snow in the Rockies. Lots of snow. Blizzards. But then there have been blizzards here in the land of Blue Grass, too.

Gives the turntables a whirl, leaves the snow behind, and runnssss.......

Edited by Classycal

(gaw, wish I do! I've only got it on my iPod thanks to the generosity of a friend. tongue.gif )

(bops along with Carol of the Bells)

Gets buried in all the snow but I use my lightsaber to melt the snow and force leap away from ShatteringGlass.

Oooo can I be your padawan, Jedi40? *tries to use the Jedi mind trick to make you agree*

*realizes I'm standing still and takes off as fast as I can*

Edited by Desanui

Oh dear! Lotus Dragon, I broughted us some winter gear. *outfits dragon in everything needed to keep him warm - from dragon boots to a dragon sherpa cap* RUN BOY RUN! *Lotus dragon runs*

*Jumps out of the snowman the dragon is making*

I am the master of disguise, you know.

TAG!

Edited by ShatteringGlass