Good to see you as well Wends. Can't stay and talk since I don't want Classycal to tag me. Later!

I will go ahead and publicly state that we received a report for this thread. Yes, teasing is fine, but please no rude actions towards each other. :3

Yep, you're right, Sock. There was a rude comment a few pages back. Fortunately for us that person doesn't usually play. I hope they got a warn!

And, no, this still isn't a tag.... But you better watch out 'cause I'm on the lookout.

And, no, this still isn't a tag.... But you better watch out 'cause I'm on the lookout.

But a post = a tag right? So I'm it then yes?

Well, yes, technically, so sure, TAG, you're it.

Oh looky, a table.... (╯oДo)╯彡┻━┻

No one posted since last night? Oh well TAG your it ClosetKitteh

*runs through* La la laaaaaaa, Happy Thanksgiving to whom it may apply!! *runs away*

TAG

You're it.

Run, run away~! ohmy.gif *sneaks off to Hakurei Shrine to hide and bribes the shrine maiden with donations*

GET OUT THE censorkip.gif ANCHOR !! *fires anchor at ship* GET ON THAT SHIP AND RUN THE NIGHT AWAY!!! *climbs anchor chain onto ship and sets sail*

Oh wait, Durppie is it!?!? MURASA GET ME IN THE FRICKING PALANQUIN SHIP *runs inside and notices it's Palanquin Ship* Phew, that was a close one for Pete's sake

Beeep.... Beep beep beep.... Sailin' through.

And, no, hbow, it wasn't you that made the rude comment. It was from someone who evidently just dropped in to make the comment because they never play otherwise. Ck your PM's.

And.... Who the heck is it?

Edited by Classycal

(waves a hoof at Classycal) Durppie is currently it! (grins and trots back to her turntable to merrily find a good tune to decorate to - gets 'White Christmas' featuring Bing Crosby on)

I don't like ponies...

Durppie, take a look at dis! *throws adorable Yukkuri Chen in Durppie's arms and jumps overboard into the autumnal waterfall*

Now TLOSpyroGirl is it, and Durppie gotta chinny-chenn-chen. OMG ! I'm talkin' weird, weird, weird, need some chillpill gimme sum. *swims down the waterfall and into the river*

I love ponies! Grabs one and flees from TLOSpyrogirl.