(Trots, high-steppin' it through a random field with her iPod shuffle screamin' Ramstein in her ears) La de dah de dah!

Why are you running from Classycal when Wends is it?

Starts running again

A reminder to be polite to each other. There's no reason to preform rude actions towards your fellow users. Thanks. :3

Sock, this is part of the game to taunt. We aren't being rude. I promise. It's all in fun. (No, since I'm responding to Sock, this isn't a tag.)

Sock, this is part of the game to taunt. We aren't being rude. I promise. It's all in fun. (No, since I'm responding to Sock, this isn't a tag.)

I will go ahead and publicly state that we received a report for this thread. Yes, teasing is fine, but please no rude actions towards each other. :3

*field explodes* What in the world was that?

SPYRO REFERENCE!? biggrin.gif

O hai guyz. ♪ Run, run run ♪ *runs away*

SPYRO REFERENCE!? biggrin.gif

O hai guyz. ♪ Run, run run ♪ *runs away*

I don't play Spyro. Well, I used to... but that was about 2 years ago... so...

*sees a boulder* Yells "MASH IT WITH YOUR MALLET!"

Ah dang it. Well, the first time Spyro sees Cynder, there's like a roar/explosion and he runs away, and later he says, "What the world was that?!" so that is what I was thinking. xd.png

But I only have a hammer. :'(

Ah dang it. Well, the first time Spyro sees Cynder, there's like a roar/explosion and he runs away, and later he says, "What the world was that?!" so that is what I was thinking. xd.png

But I only have a hammer. :'(

I put in a Kirby reference in the post where I quoted yours. Kirby crashes his starship in the first episode and the town investigates the crash. Dedede looks at Kirby and says "Looks like an alien invader" and then Escaragon (in the english version, his name is "Escargoon") says "MASH IT WITH YOUR MALLET!"

Just crack the boulder up so we can cross it!

Edited by Suwako

*takes a breath, holds mallet over head, and slams it into the boulder*

....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *grabs arm* *boulder doesn't crack*

Wow, tough boulder. *a dark alt smacks it with its fist, only to see it's fist turned red and the boulder left without a single mark*

OMG, how are we ever going to get out of this place?!?!

(bounds through, leans against her turntable and slips the needle over to Van Halen's Eruption - 'cause that song rocks before just contentedly nodding along with a huge grin on her face)

Jedi, last page Wends tagged Classycal.

(Runs Around)

Guess I missed that tag....takes off running from Classycal

(waves a hoof at the fleeing Jedi as she watches the loud screamin' tunes blastin' from her speakers jiggle that boulder blocking Suwako and TLOSpyrogirl a few inches along the ground)

*See's Wends wave a hoof at me so I wave back* Hi Wends!