(adjusts her sunglasses before simply dancing around her turntable and hiding from 'it' behind the massive piece of equipment)

*Spots Wends hiding* If I can see you back there so can ChicknThief.

Aw, shucks! (thumps hoof on ground before getting up, clipping her shuffle to her mane and dancing along to the tune of 'Don't Be Afraid' off the FF8 soundtrack)

((huzzah for final fantasy battle music! woo!))

Sorry just trying to help. *realizes she is out in the open and takes off running again*

*I use the Force to stop the branch from breaking under iceclaw935 and keep running*

Ima still hiding in the cave 'cause it's big and dark and I like to spelunk. Right now I'm sloshin' through the cave's river, looking for blind fishies, and avoiding the bats. (Btw, blind fish really do exist in some caves.)

Come right on in, iceclaw935. I see a nice stalagmite you can sit on. The bats won't hurt you. Really, they won't. Just don't disturb them. Shhhhh.......

I've departed the cave (and the bats are following me) and Ima on the run. Where is everybody?

*Comes to the rescue as Minccino and uses Hyper Voice and Echoed Voice on the bats*

Uhhh... so who's it? So... tired... from... running... *falls over and asleep*

ChicknThief is it. Is getting tired of running as well.

Oh, where, oh, where has Chickn Thief gone? Oh, where, oh, where can he/she be?

Oh, where, oh, where has Chickn Thief gone? Oh, where, oh, where can he/she be?

Runnin'.... Runnin out of breath is what I'm doin'. I think I'll go back to the cave.