SkyeDragon

Naruto: The New Legacy OOC

@kunailby-- Only the Jonin know what squad they are on for now. The Genin will be seperated at random.

@Everyone-- Here's the deal, if we want to make the squads now they will be very uneaven depending on how the Genin get split up. If you want, all of us can take on another character and make three squads and it would fill all three squads. If you want your two characters to be relatives then I will allow you to re-submit your current character forms.

If we do this then we need 2 more girls, 3 more boys, and one more Jonin of either gender.

It doesn't matter to me if we do this or not, I just want all of your imput.

I'm going to have Ayane go to her classroom once this is all figured out, until then I'm kind of waiting on gist to post Yuaki...>.>

i sugest we take the way that we can start the soonest because i hope this wont die before it even started....

edit: since we are 4 cant we do jonin + 2 gennins.. ? so we can start rping

Edited by kunailby

I didn't tell you guys that I'm mainly on hiatus until Noevmber 6th? I lurk every once in a while, but I can't post in a semi-lit RP very often, if at all. I'm sorry. If I'm holding anyone up, feel free to RP my character to bump the sory along somewhere. biggrin.gif

@gist-- Thanks for the warning, I must have overlooked it before...>.>

Okay, so I want everyone's opinions by tomorrow at this time. If you don't post your opinion then I will assume that you are alright with what I am about to say.

We have two options:

1) Have only two squads, this way we only need to have two people take on an extra character.

2) Have three squads, this way everyone will take on an extra character.

I will warn though, both of your characters will not be on the same squad.

Opinions? I can swing either way but I want your opinions before a decision is made.

P.S. I will remind you that placing the Genin on their squads will be completely random, I will be using the dice to determine what team each Genin will be on.

I agree with RyuKaiser. It's going to help us understand RP-ing better, we'll have longer posts for the semi-lit RP and we'll learn how to RP as two characters at once!

It mainly depends on how much time you have, I guess. I am currently in 11 semi-lit RPs and 4 Freeform, running my own RP, and I'm mainly on Semi-lit hiatus... If you think you can handle it, take another character, feel free to do so. But not everyone can do this, Skye. If I could, I'd just like to stick with Yuaki, but if I need to, I'll have a character sheet in to you by the 18th. smile.gif

1st option: kunailby and gistofeverthing

2nd option: RyuKaiser, ShadowBlade_ZX, and monkeyboy225

-sighs-

@gist--I understand that not everyone wants/can have two characters, that's why I was asking.

Okay...I don't know what to dooooooooooo...T^T...I don't care which way we go, but I don't want to inconvience anyone either....

-wishes that someone else would come out of nowhere and send her a character sheet-

why don't you try to advertise it in the "RP Bulletin Board" that way everybody will see it and will know we need more people and possibly somebody would join