UnlimitedSynth

Draas's requests

I want to get better at drawing, but I'm very lazy when it comes to finishing my sketches. I thought that since I love to draw for other people opening a request thread might motivate me enough so I could actually finish some pictures and not just leave them at the sketch stage. Note that I school keeps me busy so I'm opening (currently) only three slots and it might take a few days or a few weeks to complete your request, but I will do my best to get it done as soon as I can. Keep in mind the more complicated the picture is the longer it will take me to finish.

I will draw almost anything from full pictures to avatars and signatures. All requests will be done either digitally with tablet and various programs or traditionally (full colors) with a pencil (no colors).

Rules

-The first persons to post get the slots.

-If you want to change your request please do it before two days.

-If you get a request you will have to wait a couple days before requesting again. (Might change depending on the amount of requests I get)

-The requester has the right to ask me to PM the request to him/her instead of posting it straight here or on my DA. In this case I will put a watermark on the request and the requester will get an unwatermarked version of the requested picture.

-I have the right to refuse any request if I simply don't want to/can't draw it. It's likely this won't happen unless the requested picture has something from my "What I won't draw"-list.

What I won't draw

-Humans. Sorry, but I'm terrible at drawing humans.

-Horses.

-Blood, violence or anything related.

Request form:

Name: Your forum name
Requested picture: What you want me to draw
Digital, traditional or either one?: Which style you prefer.

Some examples of my work:

Most of the drawings on my DA are pretty outdated, but the style I draw in has stayed mostly same.

Danglebottom dragon concept sketches (adult male)

WIP of my OC VZ ~currently working on this

WIP of a green airadder

Finished pencil drawing of a random dragon

Slots:

1. Daciana_Adena - a male and a female vampire

2. Drako_tamer - Creeper

3. Dragoncia - a male blue stripe and a female silver tinsel

Edited by Draas

Completed requests

Little_lost_dragon ~ female moonstone and male magi

user posted image

*Background fixed*

Sketches

Daciana's request

Progress

***all DC dragons belong to their respective creators, I only own the art.***

Edited by Draas

I like how those look. Mind if I be the first?

Name: Littlelostdragon

Requested picture: A Female moonstone and a male magi hugging. Tail instwind a bit and necks pressed.

Digital, traditional or either one?: Either one

Name: Daciana_Adena

Requested picture: A Male and Female Vampire Dragon, poses up to you unless you'd really prefer me to specify.

Digital, traditional or either one?: Both look nice, but I am going to say Digital.

Could it possibly be of large signature size? I also kind of want an avatar from it, so could I maybe later use a section of it as one, if that's alright with you?

Thanks in advance!

*looks at all the requests*

Only dragons? Time to add some spice to this art salad!

Name: Drako_tamer

Requested picture: This little guy. It's called a Creeper, and it comes from the land of Minecraftia. He may be cute, but don't be fooled. He'll blow you to pieces.

Digital, traditional or either one?: Digital por favor.

All request slots full, thanks guys smile.gif

@Daciana

Sure, go ahead and use it as your avatar if you want to. Do you want any text or anything else on it, or just a plain sig picture?

@Drako

That'ssssssssssss a nice requesssst you have there, it'd be a ssssshame if something happened to it...

Hmm, I didn't think about text... For now I am going to say don't put any text on it, but give me a day or so and I'll see if I can decide on anything.

EDIT: Well, I haven't come up with anything, so don't worry about putting anything else on it. ^^

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Completed your request LLD, here it is!

user posted image

Fixed the background. I hope you like it smile.gif

Edited by Draas

Your art is really good! biggrin.gif

Name: Dragoncia

Requested picture: a male blue stripe and female silver tinsel couple flying together.

Digital, traditional or either one?: Digital please.

Thanks.

Completed your request LLD, here it is!

user posted image

Fixed the background. I hope you like it smile.gif

Ooh nice. I like it smile.gif . Thank you Draas.

Edit: Odd, I can't seem to upload into the sig rotater I use.... show;s as a PNG it should work...

Edited by little lost dragon

@LDD

No problem at all, I had a lot of fun while drawing your request. I have to admit I've never drawn two dragons hugging before so this was something completely new to me smile.gif Time to start thinking ideas for Daciana's request.

For a first timer your really good Draas. I would have never guessed that was your first time.

Edit: let me re word that.

For a first timer you draw them hugging and they look like you'v done them lots. Honestly.

Edited by little lost dragon

This is going to sound bizarre, but I really like the way you draw heads and necks in proportion to bodies. They look very streamlined and hm, natural; not too big for the necks, not too small for the bodies =) Good stuff.

HNNNNGGGGG ;~;

/stalk

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys smile.gif Sorry for the slow updates but I've been busy with school lately (assfgahsfa test weeks ftl). I'm uploading a quick sketch I made for Daciana's request. Keep in mind this is just a sketch, I might/will change some things before it's finished. The female is still just a pose sketch and the male misses his arm but I'm quite happy with where it's going. Tell me if you want me to change anything or if you want some other pose.

Linky linky

No complaints here, I also think they are looking great so far!

And no need to apologize for school, even though I am off today, I can definitely empathize with you about being really busy with it.

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Progress of Daciana's request :Link

Just letting you guys know I'm not dead, this is just taking a while. Still far from complete but I'm slowly getting there. I will change some things before it's ready (cleaning it up, changing the male's right back leg a bit, adding proper shadows etc.), but this is pretty much what it's going to look like. By the way, do you want a background or should I just leave it blank? I'm also planning to add some faint patterns to the female's wing so it doesn't look too blank.

Edited by Draas