DragonMakr

Making Dragons

First off, I don't know if there's a page already up on this subject (I did look some), and if this is not the place, I hope someone will let me know.

I've been making and selling dragons for years now, and am always looking to see what else is out there, who is making what.

Mine can be found at Sleeping Dragon South at Etsy

Anyone else here make dragons?

KD

This would possibly be better off in the Multimedia section.

Those dragons are super cute.

Your dragons look so familiar to me, I'm almost sure I've seen them in person... Do you sell them at the Maryland Renaissance Festival, maybe? They're adorable, I love how you do the eyes on the big ones.

Shellijellifish - I'd love to see a pic of your hot glue dragons, what a neat idea!

Arula - Yes, I do sell at MDRF, and will be there 10/15-16 this year. Please come and see, I'll have new fabrics and critters!

Klinneah, thanks for getting this thread to the right place - still new to BBoards in general, and an awful slow reader.

Thanks to everyone else who stopped by!

KD biggrin.gif

hmm, is this covering the spriters job of like who creates them and btw it would be awesome if we could see the concept art for dragons because everything starts out with concept art and then gets morphed into the slightly less detailed sprite of it. i have a drawing of a dragon that i am editing to get the lines good and when i finish i want to see if i can get it turned into a sprite if its good enough. if i were to give the species a name the best i could come up with would be the large horned dragon or something.

O.O Those are so adorable!!!!! <3<3<3<3 Im broke though I want to buys ones! But i can't...... D:

I love your sewing style. Too bad I'm a poor college student, lol. No expenses like what your little guys cost until I get a new muffler and windshield. D:<

I mak- made the occasional dragon before I lost most of my free time. I should get back to sewing, though. My hands are itching for some artistic expression.

A small sample of my stuff.

Such lovely dragons! I faved you too ♥

Over in multimedia there is a crochet and knitting thread, and someone there has needlefelted dragons that are stunning too!