Dragonguy73

Roosters-Male Chickens

I support the useless BSA! It'd be just like splash.

I support this, but splash isn't useless you get a badge from it and after that it becomes useless. Maybe you could gain something like a breakfast badge that when you click it there's a plate (like the christmas trees) and you can put several cooked eggs on it.

I had made a rooster sprite once upon a time for giggles... I wonder if i still have it.

I dont see a major problem with chickens getting male counterparts. I see no problem with chickens breeding. Most of my descriptions involve a camp full of dragons, and guess what they eat? Chickens. Lots of chickens. I do tend to think a lot about how we are feeding all these dragons, and in my universe, i have a chicken farm and i use that to suppliment at least the hatchlings. Of course my universe also has turkeys and larger birds for them to snack on. I have no problems with bred chickens being extremely rare. It would be nice to give the nonbreedables some actual worth for those of us who enjoy them tongue.gif

I support Roosters, but am unbiased on breeding.

Having a male Chicken doesn't really alter Dragon Cave that much.

Edited by Ashywolf

My solution: include a breed option, but have the breeding result always be "The two chickens breed to produce an egg. It was delicious."

And maybe a small sunny-side up egg sprite to go with it?

I support this, but splash isn't useless you get a badge from it and after that it becomes useless. Maybe you could gain something like a breakfast badge that when you click it there's a plate (like the christmas trees) and you can put several cooked eggs on it.

Ooh nice idea! ^^ Would be a fun BSA.

I support roosters! Especially if the egg is delicious. >:D

My solution: include a breed option, but have the breeding result always be "The two chickens breed to produce an egg.  It was delicious."

QFT.

I would love this.

I support Roosters wub.gif

they dont need to be big different from the Chicken, the color can be the same, add tailfeathers and a little bigger skinlap(is that so called in english?) ok now I know that it's called comb on the head and we have a rooster

my breeding idea, you only can breed 2 Chickens. if you have 2 breeded Chicken its like the summon of the Trio then the Breed-Action its not longer avaiable

the breeded Chickeneggs can not be influenced, they 1 gender automatically 1 male and the other one female.

the 2gen Chicken/Rooster shoud have a different color, maybe brown, or other color.

the breeded Chicken can not be traded or abadon

but also if they dont can breed, I woud love to have a Rooster

and it woud be nice if the s1 and the s2 hatchling are different, because they look the same at the moment. the s2 should be slightly bigger

Edited by Seiti

Just for giggles: Heres a rooster sprite i made something like a year or two ago for giggles. Its horrible.

user posted image

meh sterile males are fine with me. So is just having other types of female chickens.

if you guys really want to give chickens a bsa... why not give them a mother hen bsa:

Chicken hoards food to give to her young chage and takes it under her wing for the night (hatchy incubate, poorly worded)

The logic behind it is: the more food a hatchling has, the more they can grow. If the chicken spends her day scratching up worms and whatever for the hatchy it can focus on growing. Its a nurture ability and as far as i know, chickens will take on baby cats or any small animals for their mommy complexes.

I support Roosters wub.gif

they dont need to be big different from the Chicken, the color can be the same, add tailfeathers and a little bigger skinlap(is that so called in english?) on the head and we have a rooster

In English it is called a comb and wattles. The comb is on top of the head and the wattles hang next to the beak.

My solution: include a breed option, but have the breeding result always be "The two chickens breed to produce an egg. It was delicious."

I love this idea. As well as the badge someone suggested, the first time you do it you get a little egg in a frying pan, kind of like the Splash badge.

Or, instead of the the first time, it could be like Splash and you'd have to breed them (and eat the egg) a random number of times to finally get the badge.

I have several chickens, but only one of them grew up, I froze the rest.

If there were Roosters and we could do the "delicious" thing, I would let my other ones grow up into adults just to see this message.

In English it is called a comb and wattles. The comb is on top of the head and the wattles hang next to the beak.

thank you for let me know how is this called wink.gif

now I edit my last post

I love this idea. As well as the badge someone suggested, the first time you do it you get a little egg in a frying pan, kind of like the Splash badge.

Or, instead of the the first time, it could be like Splash and you'd have to breed them (and eat the egg) a random number of times to finally get the badge.

I have several chickens, but only one of them grew up, I froze the rest.

If there were Roosters and we could do the "delicious" thing, I would let my other ones grow up into adults just to see this message.

user posted image

Om nom nom.

Something like this (except better) could function as a badge. A nice, delicious, fried egg. xd.png

Edited by Stealthypugs

Because Cockatrices are just too awesome for any one scroll to contain.

biggrin.gif You got that right!

...Maybe you could gain something like a breakfast badge that when you click it there's a plate (like the christmas trees) and you can put several cooked eggs on it.

I like this idea. It would be a cute badge, and fun to get.

I don't really think having roosters in the mix would really do any harm, but maybe there should be a rooster limit, otherwise people would start creating armies of chickens. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if everyone just all of the sudden started breeding chickens, they wouldn't be rare anymore, would they? Or, maybe every once in a while, the other dragons could decide to have a little snack to decrease the chicken population.

I like this idea. It would be a cute badge, and fun to get.

I don't really think having roosters in the mix would really do any harm, but maybe there should be a rooster limit, otherwise people would start creating armies of chickens. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if everyone just all of the sudden started breeding chickens, they wouldn't be rare anymore, would they? Or, maybe every once in a while, the other dragons could decide to have a little snack to decrease the chicken population.

blink.gif O.o

Agree, except no breeding allowed.

They would be like ND's. They can gender, just not breed.

I like the "The two chickens breed to produce an egg. It was delicious." Idea a TON.