CassieDiaz12587

what was the best game you played

The game i played was okami and the other awsome game(s) i want to play is zelda

Edited by CassieDiaz12587

I would have to say Okami followed by the capcom verson of pokemon Gotcha Force. Black & White 2 is great also.

I think it was Mother 2/3... Besides Portal 2 and Minecraft.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. The World End With You is a close second for 'best game I've ever played'.

Warring Factions

It's an online space game, although I'll be surprised if anyone has ever heard of it.

Tricky to learn, but there's a lot of depth to it.

Unfortunately it grew too time consuming for me. Although I'll still pop in every once in awhile at the beginning of a new round.

I have too many favourites to list just one. Okami, Persona, Final Fantasy, Portal, Overlord. They all have different things that I love about them.

Probably Civilization IV if I'm honest. It's certainly the game that I seem to come back to again and again.

Other than that... Diablo 2 or Neverwinter Nights. And, yes, I know I'm showing my age here.

I'd have to say the Spyro series, though other great games/series no particular order are in

Drakan series

Drakengard series

panzer dragoon orta

Jak and daxter series

sly cooper series

Rayman series

fable series

bolder's gate series

Zelda series

pokemon series

digimon series

monster rancher series

jade cacoon 2

monster hunter series

and various others

My top three of all time are very close:

Chrono Trigger, FFVI (the real FFVI; Kefka, Terra, Locke, Setzer, Edgar and Sabin, Shadow, et al.), and Monster Hunter (in general, except MH3).

Portal, Portal 2, Orbiter Space Flight Simulator (It does count?), Ace Combat series, and also Cities XL.

Though i may be forgetting some...

Mass Effect 1 and 2.

Followed by Dragon Age 1, after that is Dragon Age 2.

Then the Fable series.

Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.

Kingdom Hearts.

Donkey Kong Country.

Pokémon Emerald.

Earthbound.

Tekken 3.

Sly 2.

Etc... got too many games to list. tongue.gif

Suikoden Tierkreis is easily my favorite DS game. I enjoy the plot, the characters, the world, the fighting, the quests, the graphics, the music and EVEN the craptastic English dubbing (I fell for Conon, one of the villains - his dub VA is incredibly good compared to the rest. Asad is awesome, too.). ...I bought the game some time ago and I also downloaded a Japanese rom with English subs (I don't think it's illegal if you already have the game?).

Frankly put, most of the Japanese voices are fantastic compared to the dub. But for some reason, they managed to find a few dubbers who are better than the original ones! O_o;

...Like Dirk. The Japanese one is very lackluster (...the voice actor is really good and prolific and one of my favorites so it was a shock for me) and the English one sucks in dialogue scenes... but when he turned evil, laughed like a maniac and jumped out a window, the English one drew the longer end of the stick. He NAILED that scene. ...I know Katsuyuki Konishi can do a better evil laugh than he did, though... I'll never understand what went wrong with his performance in this game. :\

Ooh, tough one. Other than the Spyro games, it's hard to pick exactly, so here are my favorites...

Spyro: Year of the Dragon in the Classic timeline, definitely.

A New Beginning in the LOS timeline. I'd say Dawn of the Dragon, but I never actually played it. xd.png

Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion

Metroid: Prime

XIII (The interactivity of this game is amazing. They put things in you never expect to see...for instance, in level 3, if you punch the punching bag all the sawdust falls out the bottom. It doesn't even do anything that helps you, but it's so cool how they thought of that. xd.png)

Super Mario Sunshine

Fable (I like II, but I have to say, I is so much better.)

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Vuva Pinata 1 and 2

Farcry 2 (The level creator is AMAZING.)

Minecraft

That's all I can think of...xd.png

One game for PS3 that my husband played and I watched (sometimes it's the other way around, I was just lazy this time...teehee) was Enslaved.

It's set in a futuristic apocalypse kind of world where machines have taken over and enslaved humanity (Terminator, anyone?)...and a girl manages to escape and falls in with a barbarian who she coerces into taking her back home, and their journey. It's a really interesting and unique plot, the scenery details are BEAUTIFUL, and the length of the game is enough to keep you interested without dragging on into eternity. It doesn't have a lot of replay value but I thought it was a wholly satisfying experience. The points of view and camera angles change quite a bit throughout the scenes and the characters are all people you can enjoy. I highly recommend it for anyone with a PS3 system. ^____^

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, and Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension.