DragonGirl10188

Beast's World

(( The wolf is already off her x3 ))

Moonfire snorted at the Jet one more time before facing the griffon. "My den is a few trees away. Want to go? I have some fresh kill there for later, or you can have some. You must be starving" She said.

(LOLZ SORRY just wanted orange to start posting as he seemed lonely)

Smiling at the two beasts Andrew said "Killing Jets is not nice, now get out of here both of you.". Looking at Shadow he could see that he was turning back into a shadow. "Now if you two dont leave I dont think I could help again" he said as he started walking to the Jets.

"Yes I also have a den near here, thought you have to fly to get to it. But sure lets go Jets sicken me. I hate Jets they are the worst things in this galaxy. Say I think I knew that Shadow Wolf befire when I was a chick."

((Goodnight))

(( This roleplay is dying >.< ))

Moonfire turned her head to the Jet and curled her lips back in a snarl. Her eyes narrowed and she turned back to the gryffon, her face going back to normal. "I can't fly, as you can see" She chuckled slightly, flapping her arms up and down.

Nova turned his head slightly to see the raptor. "Yes I can see that you can't fly."Nova chuckled. "Now lets get away from the Jet before he has second thoughts. So are we going to your den?"