SickThing

DC Photography Contest 41

Thank you once again for the votes on my soap bubble. smile.gif

It is really hard to think of a new theme.

So the new challenge is: Transportation

Things like Cars, Trains, Planes, but also Balloons, Parashoots, basically anything which moves you forward.

Please no pictures that were taken OUT of the window of a plane, car, etc.

Hope you can find something, looking forward to see your entries!

The Rules:

- One entry per person

- Picture has to be made by yourself and can't be just a reproduction of someone's work. If someone else's work is in the picture, there needs to be something extra.

- No manipulation besides basic photo adjustments (contrast, exposure, cropping, color balance, lighting, etc.)

- No text or framing in the photo. A signature/watermark is just fine, but it's preferable if you don't have "O Hai Eye Hav3 T3XT" (or something similar) present in the photo.

- When voting, please don't select your own image. This will ensure fairness.

- You are free to submit an old photo; you don't need to take a new one just for this competition.

Closing date: October 1st

Previous themes:

1: Beginning anew

2: Simplicity

3: Summer

4: Wildlife

5: Black & White

6: Food

7: Macro

8: Farewell

9: Light and Shadow

10: Urban

11: In the home

12: Travel Photography

13: Pets

14: Red

15: Coupled Animals

16: Clouds

17: Green

18: Water

19: Scenic views

20: Invertebrates

21: Sunrise/Sunset

22: Purple

23: Out of Context

24: Snow

25: Flowers

26: Mountains

27: Old

28: Birds

29: Inanimate Objects

30: New Life

31: Play

32: Road

33: Leaves

34: People

35. Books

36. Statues

37. Nighttime

38. Candy

39: Fruits

40: Reflection

Ooh, pretty, Nimrodel! I love your pictures- they remind me of the kinds of pictures I like to take, but I'm not as good a photographer as you :3

Don't have anything to enter for this one D: I don't even have a camera. I just take pics on my phone.

Will be watching closely! *claps excitedly*

I don't think I have something better... So for now I'll go with Traffic jam in Venice

Ahahaha xd.png That made me laugh.

Hmm. I might be able to find something. I'll have to dig through my old picture folders though.

Can I enter?

Large Truck

O__O

That is a large truck.

Nice entries so far everyone! I'm going to leave for a bit before I take up the whole thread with my posts xd.png

Well, I may have some old photos with trains, cars and such things in them, but none of them are something I like... And I have some pictures on my iPad as well, but the quality on those sucks, lol (and I don't like them either, I just photograph with my iPad because it's fun, hehe).

And I don't think that I'll bother all too much to try and get something new, maybe if I happen to have my camera with me when I see that old, really pretty train when I'm on my way home from school, but I doubt that will happen, I only see that train when I've no camera with me. /;

Hmm, its not working for me either anymore. I'm not sure how to upload it, I sent it from iphoto to my email then opened the pic up and posted the link...

I know we're not supposed to submit pictures taken from inside a vehicle, but I have a neat picture that features other cars...even if it was taken from the front seat of a bus.

Boston Motion

If it's not an acceptable entry, shoot me a PM and I'll remove my post XD;