Kimoko_the_Dragon

Music... In My Pants

(^ OMG I WAS LISTENING TO A SONG CALLED HIDE AND SEEK WHEN I SAW THAT POST blink.gif I'm guessing the one you were listening to wasn't by Kageito Shion though)

Love Is War... in my pants.

I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew... in my pants (xd.png Cursed curiosity strikes again... At least this one doesn't sound wrong... Then again, the Midnight Crew might just lik having me be around only because of my pants.)

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Alice In Dreamland... in my pants.

I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew... in my pants

*starts singing* I'm a member of the Midnight Crew, I'm a night owl and a wise bird too!

Dead Shuffle... in my pants. (DHASON4INT4OOJL! ACE! STOP STEALING MY PANTS! >:( )

Drawing Dead - Joker's Wild... in... my... pants...?!

*starts singing* I'm a member of the Midnight Crew, I'm a night owl and a wise bird too!

*randomly joins in the singing* Home with the milk in the morning, Singing the same old song! ~

Bad∞End∞Night... in my pants. huh.gif

*randomly joins in the singing* Home with the milk in the morning, Singing the same old song! ~

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun

Early to bed and you'll miss all the fun! ~

1/6... in my pants. (Hey, guys! Just trying out my new gravity pants. ^^ I currently have it set to where the user's weight is 1/6th...*goes into excited rambling*)

Carbon Nadsat-Cuestick Genius... in... my... pants??? So that's where my pants keep disappearing to.

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun

Early to bed and you'll miss all the fun! ~

Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you

Make her a member of the Midnight Crew!

xd.png

Searching For You In The Sky... in my pants. Probably not a good idea - it's pretty cold high up, you might want to wear more than your pants.

Astral Plane...In my Pants.

((How on Earth could that happen?))

Edited by Hazel360