Thorn

Red vs. Blue

Favourite season?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ever since I started watching (mid season 8), I've watched each episode as it came out...the only problem with that is that I lose track of the events in the first episodes by the end of the season.

I need to start watching them again. I usually start back when I get back to school but things have been pretty crazy lately.

Just curious does any one watch their other shows? Like RT shorts? And if so what do you think of them?

I watched a few RT shorts. Some are better than others. xd.png

But yeah. Mainly only RvB and Griffball.

Jaelin, I have the same problem. My brother gets annoyed when I have to ask him, halfway through an episode, what happened to so-and-so or whatever. xd.png

SPOILER:

Oh my, yes! Connie. );

I saw season ten and the other new (best of) DvD in a local shop the other day. Thorn knows what she would like for Christmas! xP

My brother had all of the seasons (including ten) however currently his lending 1-9 to his fried. I only ever made it half-way through the first. sad.gif When he gets them back I am SO watching them.