Thorn

Red vs. Blue

Favourite season?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't stop laughing at Donut: The Musical. Officially one of my favourite things ever.

Sarge's Blues was pretty fantastic, too. xd.png

Last year at comic con I bought a couple seasons on dvd and also got a red vs blue shirt. It says blue army on the front, and CABOOSE above a -1 on the back.

Just watched Season 8! Words cannot express how much I love this show.

Zovesta, I rewatched that series the other day. I don't know how to hide the spoilers, so I'll just say...yes. D=

Donut is an awesomeful character! His musical is amazing. I would so pay to see it. xd.png

Also, Season Eight was the first one that myself and my brother watched online, instead of on DvD.

I watched the Ice Fight so many times. To this day, it remains my favourite animated sequence in the show. <3

Guys, I got my Blue team t-shirt yesterday! =D

It's blue, with the bird symbol in the middle.

My brother has the complimentary Red team one. xd.png

I got "Season Nine" for Christmas. It's fairly good, but I do miss the old Blood Gulch style Texas. =(

I love Donut, Simmons and York, though. xd.png

Edited by Thorn

I have no godly idea, sorry. xd.png

Probably not for a good few months...

Havn't seen season 9, but love all the others. Also got in the habit of watchig the shorts they do, equally funny.

They are, aren't they? I have to catch up on the shorts, but the ones I have seen are brilliant. xd.png

I still havn't seen season 9! Every time I go to one of the two Best Buys out here, they never have any in stock and are always back-ordered.

Dude, that sucks. Dx

I was very lucky to get mine. It was the last in stock when my father went to search for a Christmas present.

Good luck! =D

censorkip.gif

I may buy some merchandise off the website. What do you guys think I should get? We already have all the seasons, and I have a blue team t-shirt.

Edited by Thorn

I want the caboose hoodie. I've always liked that one. May get Sarge too just to have both of them.

Season 10 is out already but I still haven't seen season 9. D=

Yeah, hoodies are epic. I'm tossing up between the griffball and zombie plan ones.

Zovesta- Aww, what is this madness? xd.png

When you start watching season nine, you have to tell me what you think! Even if only to stop this thread from dying. xP

Nah, jokes. I like to hear what people think, aha.

I have a dragon called "Angel On My Shoulder", who is descended from "RvB - Freelancer Carolina" and "RvB - Freelancer New York". York is caveborn, but Caro's parents are "John 117" and "AI Cortana".

Cortana and Chief have brief mentions in RvB, so...this is basically a true blue (or Red!) RvB dragon. If anyone wants me to breed an egg from this guy, I'll be happy to oblige. =)

*this is really just a fancy way of bumping the board*

So we bought a "It's not pink!" t-shirt for my "stepbrother", and a Grifball hoodie for yours truly. ^^

New episode today!

*SPOILERS*

D'aaw, Theta's such a cutie. <3

Sigma just got introduced today. Also, I'm not sure if I like Wyoming's face. It looks fake, even for a fake face, if you get what I'm trying to say. Dx

LET'S NOT LET THIS DIE, GUYS! =D

Midway through season ten now.

SPOILERS:

Yorkilina is now canon. =)

I still prefer to call it "Cork".

Edited by Thorn