RheaZen

What do you write with?

I'm beginning to use mechanical pencils more than regular pencils. It makes my writing looker much clearer and neater, though some of my peers seem to have a hard time reading the words because they're too light.

Mechanical Pencils

I dislike regular pencils

Either a Mitsubishi Uni Eye Fine or my gold fountain pen with my name carved into it's metal, it was a gift.

I'm right-handed, and I use mechanical pencils. They're just so convenient.

I sometimes am forced to write in black pen in my AP classes, but I use mechanical pencils as often as possible-- especially for math class!

I usually write with whatever is handiest.

Computer printer doesn't always have ink.

Pencils these days have leads that break or just come out of the core far too easily, so I curse.

Ball points and gel pens are okay, but I actually prefer a fountain pen or cartridge pen with a good clean, sharp nib. Hard to find the pens, inks, cartidges for them though. ( not easily found nor are they affordable.)

I never learned to type. sad.gif

i mainly write with pen because pencil smudges

I've actually fluctuated through the years. First it was gel pens, then mechanical pencils (but the tip kept snapping off), felt-tips (sharpie fines, I think?) then ballpoints (those Bics that you get 12 for 2 dollars yes). And then a regular pencil with a sharpener on hand.

Overall I prefer pens over pencils, and I've been inseparable from my Lamy fountain pen since I brought it a few months ago. I seem to press hard when I write and it leaves grooves in the paper which just feels nice. It's awkward for drawing though because the medium nib is too thick and the inks that work with it aren't waterproof. sad.gif

i mainly write with pen because pencil smudges

Totally agree. Although, ink sometimes smudges too, and that is much harder to fix. White out!

For all schoolwork and official documents, I use mechanical pencil. I use #2 pencil for drawing, sometimes a mechanical, depending upon what type of lead I'm using. I always keep a large eraser on hand ("for big msitakes") so as not to wear out the smaller ones.

For personal writing, I use gel pens. They're much faster to write with and they're very satisfying. As long as I'm the only one who can read the little mistakes and cross-outs, I don't mind having them there.

Absolute fondness of leaky pens.

Why? Because every now and then they make cool splotches as I write or draw.

The bad news is... they make a mess.

Yay for messes I guess tongue.gif

The blood of my enemies, just kidding. tongue.gif

I use both pens and pencils. Just "old-fashioned" ballpoint pens and #2 pencils. Nothing fancy. But I did go through a phase where I liked to use calligraphy pens! biggrin.gif

Eugh, leaky pens. I agree that they make cool splotches when you right, but they get everywhere on your hands and fingers and whatnot.

I write with a mechanical pencil, usually 0.5, but I also write with one of those multi colored(the ones where you can switch colors) pens. The multi colored pen was super cheap, like 50 cents, and the black ink already ran out, but everything's still fine. There's a gray switch on the pen that I don't even get what the heck it's even for. It's like this clear white plastic tip that you can't write with. o.O

The blood of my enemies, just kidding. tongue.gif

I use both pens and pencils. Just "old-fashioned" ballpoint pens and #2 pencils. Nothing fancy. But I did go through a phase where I liked to use calligraphy pens! biggrin.gif

So metal \m/

hahaha