RheaZen

What do you write with?

I write with plain old pencils when I have to, but most of my homework can be typed so I don't write often. I don't like writing with pens or anything permanent because I'm prone to writing too fast and making mistakes. :rolleyes:

Most usually, especially when taking notes during classes, I write with a mechanical pencil since I don't have to sharpen it and it stays the same length all the time. I've found mechanical pencils really convenient and they fit into my hand quite perfectly.

I used to use mechanical pencils before going to the University of Applied Sciences I'm studying at right now. Nowadays I mostly just use my phone since we don't do a whole lot of writing without a computer.

Edited by Nagapie

"Hmm, I normally just type things out on my laptop or phone, but I use the occasional sheets of paper and pen or pencil. So long as I'm able to jot down what I'm thinking and get it out before I forget it or clear up any plan that I have in my mind, I don't mind what I'm writing with. But, all in all, I stick to the electronics."

My right hand...  but other than that, I use a Gel pen, a mechanical pencil or my laptop...cccCC

I use a propelling pencil with 0.3 mm lead if I can choose. I really prefer writing by hand but in the uni that's rarely an option. Well, at least we're saving paper! I always bring some for taking notes when I have lessons, though. I may be old-fashioned but I don't actually like seeing all those laptops and tablets on the tables there.

Edited by Varislapsi